Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who all are 2nd generation F/F's or 3rd,4th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth Generation - Same Department.
    JLS
    MFC
    51 Pride - R.I.P. Sandy
    Alarm 200644004, I won't ever forget.

Remember you only have 1*.

IACOJ

Comment

• I am a second generation firefighter.

Comment

• I'm third generation two of my son's are FFs one is a Paramedic/FF, he is the only paid one of us. My grandfather had a party phone line, when there was a fire the phone had a special ring and all would respond.
        Stay Safe ~ The Dragon Still Bites!

Comment

• Does it count as second generation if it skipped one along the way. My maternal grandfather was chief of the volunteers in the town where he lived. My old man went the wrong direction and became a cop. I had to pick up where my grandfather left off. If I have kids... Well, at the rate I'm going, there'll be no fires left when they're old enough to join up.
          sigpic

Comment

• Small Volunteer Department

I am the Third generation on our small rural all volunteer department
            My son joined this year making the first fourth generation member.

Comment

• I am a third generation firefighter in the same volunteer department. My two brothers are in the department as well. My nephew is 1 year old, and we are grooming him to follow in the tradition .

Comment

• Originally posted by numbir39
                I am a third generation firefighter in the same volunteer department. My two brothers are in the department as well. My nephew is 1 year old, and we are grooming him to follow in the tradition .
                If he takes after your brother, lord help us all!
                Last edited by Lewiston2Capt; 04-27-2006, 01:32 PM. Reason: added smilie
                Shawn M. Cecula
                Firefighter
                IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Comment

• Third generation firefighter here. I've been a vollie for a little over 2 years (and a dispatcher for 1). Dad was a career firefighter/paramedic for 30 years. He was one of the first members of the local EMS department before they and the FD combined. Grandpa was a vollie for a number of years, as was my great-uncle. Great-uncle eventually became Chief of his department.

If I can be half as good of a firefighter as those three, whoever I end up working for will be good shape.
                  Last edited by Engine76KS; 04-27-2006, 06:49 PM. Reason: Corrected stuff

Comment

• 3rd generation firefighter. my dad is a 29 year member of my company (life member) my mother was a firefighter/emt in Lindenwold #1. Both my grandparents were firefighters (my dads dad was also a police sgt in town)

3 generations of Dodds' in the Hi-Nella Fire Company, hopefully to have a 4th generation somewhere down the line.

Stay Safe
                    Firefighter, Volunteering since Oct 2001

CCFA 05-04, best overall class for 2005
                    "GOOD GAME!"

Comment

• 2nd gen here.........Dad was active FD for 24 years and is still a life member.

3rd generation if you count my grandfather because he was an Honorary Deputy Chief of the FDNY

** Quite a few way extended family are firefighters also
                      ------------------------------------
                      These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
                      ------------------------------------

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X