This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about them Diamondbacks?

Any Diamondback fans around? That was a great Series and I think both teams did an awesome job! I thank them for the quality entertainment.

Stay safe,

*Mark
    FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

World Champion Arizona Diamondbacks,

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Congrats to both teams for a fabulous series
    Guinness....a meal in a can!
    IACOJ, Flatlander Division

Comment

You guys are right, it was a great series. I couldn't believe the 22 hits the Diamondbacks got Saturday night. They are definitely the new World Series Champions. Congratulations to the Diamondbacks and their fans!

Best Regards from a Yankee Fan!
      See you on the big one!<br />Billy Reiter 1st Lieutenant/Chaplain available 24 7

Comment

I am a HUGE Yankees fan....but I have to say the Diamondbacks really outplayed, outfinessed, and outshined them! Congrats to the Diamondbacks and all their fans, you are all a class act....I tip by NY Yankees hat to ya!

God Bless America!!!!!!
        Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

HOW BOUT THOSE YANKEES HUH!!!! DID ANYONE NOTICE DEREK JETER SULKING IN THE DUGOUT LIKE THE PANSY HE WAS??? HE WASN'T ABOUT TO BE OUT THERE WHEN THE YANKEES LOST SO HE FAKED AN INJURY.

I'm proud of the diamondbacks! I'm sorry to all you Yankee fans out there, but I wanted to see someone else win for a change... That is the reason I came to hate the Braves, besides the fact that I love the Cardinals!!! Hey Chaplain whats up??? Can I get your email address one more time cuz I forgot what forum it was in....

Peace out brothers!!!
          Adam Spencer
          Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
          Nixa Fire District
          Nixa MO 65714

Comment

Grew up a Red Sox addict, still am; but our city hosts one of the DBacks farm teams and I rooted for them through the series. No losers on either team, it's a 7 game series, and it was the DBacks turn to win a couple games. Absolutely awesome pitching, and for the most part good fundamental ball handling in the field. Critical games to the wire as every game should be, my hat off to both teams, good series, good sportsmanship, excellant coaching.

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: monte ]

Comment

hey spence, jeter didn't fake anything, or were you too drunk to see the replay of his ankle get squished?

regardless, it was a great series.
              May God bless all the people and families who have lost
              their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
              [email protected]

Comment

Spencer, I think Jeter is one of the finest ball players around. I think both teams deserved the Series, just like a Co-MVP. I am a Braves fan, but I'll stick with the NL when it comes down to the series. Really enjoyed that last night. I hope to pick up some NYY stuff while in NYC next week. Anyone know where I can get a hat like Mayors? PD NY FD I kind of like it.

*Mark
                FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

Hey Spencer show some class huh. No one on here including us Yankees fans bashed your boys, so please please don't bash ours. Jeter was hit by another player..but it was his own darn fault for being in the base line. I am woman enough to admit that. The DBacks won the series fair and square, but don't hate the Yankees because they have won a lot. They are good at what they do and they deserve the victories they get...just like any other team. I don't expect an apology from you or anything like that, just a little more class. Take care.
                  Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X