This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training reports

i recently took over as training officer new to the officer thing and the problem is that our training files are a mess. Does anybody have a system of keeping track of training that works good for them that I might be able to modify to use on our department. We are a small volunteer dept covering 72sq miles, approx 7,000 citizens with 25 members.

The CrossFire management software offers a Training & Certifications module that allows you to track all aspects of training including the dates, course topic, hours,
    certifications, expiration dates & more.
    Plus it offers pre-formatted reports including sign-in sheets, master list of certifications & more.

The entire program is Windows based offering full mouse support, animated buttons & graphics for easy navigation & help screens for virtually all functions.

For more info on CrossFire, check out this address - www.fire-rescueoutfitters.com &
    click on Computer Software. Any questions, click the e-mail link. Hope this helps you out. Stay Safe!!

Comment

Our state fire training has a web-page that wwe enter the traing in it goes straight to the states files for the ff's. I alao keep track of some of their training in their person files here.
      "I truly believe that tradition is important to the long-term survival of the fire service."-Lt. Andrew Fredricks, FDNY,9-11-01

Comment

We built our own using a spreadsheet program, took a while setting up but works well for our small dept. 33 Fire fighters
        "My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea." - Tommy Douglas 1961.

Tender 9 - old, slow, ugly, cantankerous, reliable!

All empires fall, you just have to know where to push

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X