This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF level 1,2

im trying to find a study guide of some sort for FF1 and FF2 exams. If anybody has any ideas, please post it or email me at [email protected]
    thanks alot
    -logan

Well the IFSTA book and then pull some questions out of your *** that arent in the book and there you go for the Illinois Firefighter II test.

Comment

Delmar publishes a book called the "Firefighter Handbook." the terminology is a little different than IFSTA essentials, but it still gets the job done. It includes various practical drills, and also includes lessons on HazMat Awarness and operations, as well as a lesson on terrorism preparedness.

Comment

thanks....ill probably go with the FF's handbook. I'm trying to "suprise" the Chief of my Vol. dept. by having at least FF1 passed already. reason for that is becuase it took me so long to get my application done, and im going to turn it in after I pass at least FF1.
        thanks alot

Comment

Hey I'm from NY and I'm looking to take the FF1 in montour falls, and I was wondering if anyone took it there, and how hard it is. I heard if you even make a knot wrong you fail and they send you home. any help???

Comment

I'm a recert. in FFI now and the things that pertain to I guess would be general firefigher knowledge. I took the test when I was 15yrs old 10 yrs ago and passed! Now i'm taking the class again and it makes common sense. Just like the STO has told you all along "just common sense" so just use your noodle and you'll do just fine!!
            TC.379

Comment

so basically, what is the test like, i mean, what do you do at the test place?
              thanks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X