X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcpff
    replied
    The Univ. of Maryland, Univ. College offers a BS in Fire Science through distance learning. [URL=http://www.UMUC.edu]

Leave a comment:

• R. KETTLE
    replied
    I am enrolled in the Cal-State Long Beach distance learning program. This is for a BS degree in occupational studies with a focus on the fire service.... not an A.A. fire science degree. There is also a new (within the past two years) distance learning program at Colorado State University also with a focus on the fire service.

I would suggest going to their web page to find out the specific information. The Cal-State address is: http://www.csulb.edu

The Colorado State University site is: www.colostate.edu

Good Luck!

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: arfdawg ]

Leave a comment:

• fire69dawg
    replied
    Try University of Cincinnati or Eastern Kentucky University. Not sure if EKU does long distance learning, but I heard they have an excellent program. UofC does do long distance learning for both Assoc. annd Bach. degrees.

Leave a comment:

• Da Sharkie
    replied
    Try the State University of New York (SUNY) at Empire State College. They do a lot of their classes over the internet and through correspondence. The last time I heard anything about them was 3 - 4 years ago though. NFPA may also be able to help you out. When I was researching this they provided me a list of numerous schools that offer Fire Science programs at various levels.

Leave a comment:

• pfd104
    started a topic Correspondance courses

Correspondance courses

Anyone have information on universities or colleges that offer some type of degree / diploma correspondance programs on fire science??

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X