This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correspondance courses

Anyone have information on universities or colleges that offer some type of degree / diploma correspondance programs on fire science??
    WHO DARES WINS

Try the State University of New York (SUNY) at Empire State College. They do a lot of their classes over the internet and through correspondence. The last time I heard anything about them was 3 - 4 years ago though. NFPA may also be able to help you out. When I was researching this they provided me a list of numerous schools that offer Fire Science programs at various levels.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Comment

Try University of Cincinnati or Eastern Kentucky University. Not sure if EKU does long distance learning, but I heard they have an excellent program. UofC does do long distance learning for both Assoc. annd Bach. degrees.
      K.A. Dempsey
      [email protected]
      "If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow"

Comment

I am enrolled in the Cal-State Long Beach distance learning program. This is for a BS degree in occupational studies with a focus on the fire service.... not an A.A. fire science degree. There is also a new (within the past two years) distance learning program at Colorado State University also with a focus on the fire service.

I would suggest going to their web page to find out the specific information. The Cal-State address is: http://www.csulb.edu

The Colorado State University site is: www.colostate.edu

Good Luck!

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: arfdawg ]

Comment

The Univ. of Maryland, Univ. College offers a BS in Fire Science through distance learning. [URL=http://www.UMUC.edu]
          When Life Is On The Line. We Are Never Off Duty.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X