X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gs711
    replied
    Pak,
    You give me the name of the Chief and a Phone Number, and i will call him and give him a piece of my mind, unless you think this would get you in trouble. Call your local paper and make him look like a ***.
    I'll do it for you, Chiefs that are wroung don't scare me. Vote him out next time, you got the power. E Mail me directly if you wish. Stay safe my upstate Brother!!!!

Leave a comment:

• pak-man
    replied
    NY and its volunteer

Leave a comment:

• no_name_FF
    replied
    Pak
    volunteer or paid dept.?

what state?

Leave a comment:

• pak-man
    replied
    The idea was metioned when he told the one guy and he got really mad. and said no, and that mad things worse. My department it like this, the chiefs get everything, the best of everything and the firefighter get whats left. They get all new radio's and portables and the trucks have portables from the 70's that look like a brick. the chiefs also have a "special frquency" just for them to talk on, no trucks have this frquency.

Leave a comment:

• code_blue81
    replied
    I like Capt. Gonzo's idea. If need be I'll help and pitch in for everyone to get them. Truckie is right when he says that our Borhters from FDNY need to be remembered.

code_blue81

Leave a comment:

• 1261Truckie
    replied
    pak-man,

What's the worst your chief can do to you if you don't take the stickers off?

If it is a suspension, then you should comply. However, if he's just gonna bust your [email protected]!!s, leave it on.

The FDNY brothers deserve to be remembered.

I also like Captain Gonzo's suggestion.

Regards,
    1261Truckie

Leave a comment:

• pak-man
    replied
    just five other guys. on our own NY style helmets too. And we all have different fronts that aren't uniform but when it comes to stickers they say no. I think they just have nothing else to worry about.

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: pak-man ]

Leave a comment:

• Captain Gonzo
    replied
    Have everyone else get them..then all the helmets will look alike, ie., uniform!

Leave a comment:

• pak-man
    started a topic making us take our FDNY stickers off

making us take our FDNY stickers off

Recently me and other fellow firefighter bought some FDNY memorial stickers from scon fire and we all put them on our helmets. Well now our chief says they have to come off!!Because they are NOT UNIFORM with the rest of the department. How about that. So we can't so any rememberance to FDNY on our helmet because IT IS NOT UNIFORM. COME ON. What does everyone else think of this???

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X