This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly Hills Supper Club Fire report

I am currently doing a report on the Beverly Hills Supper Club fir in Southgate, Ky in 1977 for my Fire Inspector/Code Enforcement class and I am in need of mutual aid. I saw a technical report on this fire from NFPA in our Fire Marshals office years ago but NFPA told me that they no longer have copies of it. Does anyone out there have a copy I could borrow (I will pay to ship it back and forth)to make photocopies of? Or even if they know of a better website then the local newspaper archives I have been researching from so I can beef up the report I already have? Google.com and dogpile.com are not cutting the mustard, thanks all.
    Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Give me a day or two and I should be able to e-mail you a copy of the report and maybe some other info.

Keith Urkoski
    FF/EMT
    Grand Island Fire Department
    Grand Island, NE

Comment

I have been talking to a couple of people who have info on this, but no one seems to have the actual report. I did find an article, though. The site is: www.cincypost.com/bhfire/

I'll keep looking, but maybe this will help.

Comment

Can't find the darn report, but I have the slide show and audio tape that goes with it, if that will help........

Comment

I have a really old publication by the NFPA entitled "Reconstruction of a Tragedy - The Beverly Hills Supper Club Fire" that I think was printed in 1977 or so. It's quite a detailed report (it's a 8 1/2 x 11 book, 113 pages) and I'd be happy to loan it to you if you'd like. Just drop me an e-mail.
          An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

Comment

IJH and I can mail our stuff together.

Just take care of it bro.

Let us know

Comment

Wow! Thanks guys! THe technical report is exactly what I was looking for. I am on my way out for a chief's interview for a FT job so I will email when I return this afternoon.
              Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

I got this from the NFPA site. She said that if I sent her a fax number that she would fax it to me. Hope this helps.

Liz MacDonald
                NFPA
                1 Batterymarch Park
                Quincy, MA 02269-9101
                E-mail: [email protected]
                [email protected]
                617-984-7560

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse