This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Watch Tonight

Well, being the studious college student I am I totally forgot it was monday night and to watch Third Watch. Did anyone out there tape it and if so would anyone be willing to send a copy? I'm sure I'm not the only one at the station that missed it so I'll probably be passing it around once I'm done. E-mail me if you have a copy. Thanks guys, and be safe!

-------------------------------------------
    Chris DeVane
    [email protected]
    CS Major, Georgia Institute of Technology
    Firefighter, Peachtree City Fire and Rescue
    God bless our fallen brothers and sisters
    9-11-01 FDNY - Lest we forget
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and
    we will not fail."
    -- President George W. Bush - 9/20/01

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: devaneff ]
    -------------------------------------------<br />God bless our fallen brothers and sisters<br />9-11-01 FDNY - Lest we forget<br />-------------------------------------------<br />"We will not tire, we will not falter, and <br />we will not fail." <br /> -- President George W. Bush - 9/20/01<br />-------------------------------------------

Being the procrastinating college student I am, I took an hour off from studying for my history midterm to eat dinner and watch Third Watch. Unfortunatly I didn't tape it (again with the college student--too poor to buy a VCR), but I'm sure you can find a tape around. While a little hastily edited (the transitions were choppy), the closing scenes truly brought tears to my eyes-- moving music, retrieval of a fallen brother, neighbors with candles, a firefighter realizing her father isn't just "missing," and a cop finally breaking down to sobs weeks after the event. I know it's a poor excuse for the real thing, but I guess the show brought a little of what's over there into my world 3000 miles away. It may hurt to hear the stories and watch the tears, but I don't ever want to forget. Ever.
    "...you're such a gentle soul, it's killing me to know, when will i see your face?" -Vince Gill

Comment

I taped it.... email me your address and I'll be more than happy to send you guys a copy. [email protected]
      Adam Spencer
      Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
      Nixa Fire District
      Nixa MO 65714

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader