This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter movie coming out in '02 or '03

I was on a movies that are coming out in the next few years I saw Fahrenheit 451. This movie I bet will be based on the book about firefighting. If you remember Backdraft based on this book. This is gonna be a must see for me.

IF this is a remake then you are going to be disapointed. The original movie that came out dealt with censorship and the burning of books.

Comment

yeah, don't remember much firefighting there.. the firefighters have kinda reversed roles in that one.

Comment

They're not even "firefighters". They're "firemen", and their job is to burn books...paper burns at 451 degrees Fahrenheit, thus the title of the book.

But it'll still probably be a better movie about firemen than "Backdraft".

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: BucksEng91 ]
        "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Comment

if thats a remake of the ray bradbury(sp?) book then it will be purty good. thats the book where the firemen would burn homes and reading was baned right?

Comment

I dunno though.... I dont think it would be too good.. but who knows with todays technlogy and stuff.. and they even may just have that type of title for that....
            Andrew
            Firefighter/EMT
            New Jersey

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse