This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Kinison/Richard Gere!

I gotta stop eating Rice Krispies before I go to bed. Last night I had a dream that the Late Sam Kinison was at the benefit concert last weekend. While Gere was going through his diatribe or whatever it's called, Sam walked up and put his arm around him. Sam begin talking to him in a very low, inaudible voice, patting him on the back all the while. Gradually, his voice begin to get more audible and I could hear him say, "the good people here don't want nor do they need to hear your crap, so if you would kindly....(yelling now in typical Sam fashion)SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP SHUT UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
    I couldn't hardly get back to sleep it was so real.
    The fact that our Brother Mike Moran told bin laden to kiss his IRISH *** was great. Could you imagine Sam Kinison coming on stage while Mr. Gerbil...Gere was up there.
    I know as a Chaplain I'm to set an example of compassion and forgiveness for those who wrong us.........but the enormous lose of Brothers, the grief the families are under, and the way these cowards carry out their so-called "holy cause" I hope they rot in hell and they have to live in their repulsive stink forever! Folks like Gere and anybody else who chimes in with peace and love are spineless worms, unworthy of the sacrifices made by those willing to stand up and fight.
    Okay, it's off my chest and if anybody wants to slam me for being unChaplain-like, I am accountable. It probably wasn't the rice krispies, I watched "Third Watch" on A&E last night. I was strong all the way until the one Brother FDNY told of the Dad down at Ground Zero everyday, digging through debris for his 2 sons....Gere can kiss my butt!
    See you on the big one
    Billy Reiter, 1st Lieutenant/Chaplain available 24 7

I too, beamed with pride when...Richard Gere was booed and when Hitlery was booed where was Bill?

Comment

You know why you'll never see a Gerbil driving a car don't you? Cause they can't get out of Gere.
      "Never trust a smiling dog"
      Delaware F.O.O.L. FTM-PTB-EGH

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...