This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loo,

We were always in style, it just everyone else a while to catch up to us.

Fire tee-shirts, man, that's all I wear. Whether my current departments or my FDNY's.

Those navy blues go with everything

"Let's be careful out there"

Regards to all

1261Truckie

Comment

FDNY stuff is all the rage
      on everyone from actors to musicians on stage
      while jakes have always known
      and known for a while
      that we have class...and it's always in style!
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Hey Lt. as 1261 said you were always in style it just took a while for the rest of the world to catch up excluding what our wives and girlfriends think. I now better then to touch that one.. Sadely, it cost so many lives of Brother's and Sister's and some of the BEST damn Firefighter's in the world for them to figure it out.. I have always been proud to be a Firefighter...
        I will say I will never turnout without thinking of the FDNY Brothers and Sister's..

God bless FDNY and the families of all the lost brother's and Sister's you are in my thoughts and prayers..

Dave
        FTM, PTB, EGH

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: FF.1205 ]

Comment

Currnetly in the Army at Fort Hood, but since everyone knows me as the former firefighter pretending to be an officer (as in don't throw your cigerette butt in the trash can, the LT is around), finnaly I am setting the fashion trend. I have been asked by alot of folks where they can get FDNY shrits, hats, ect... Glad to tell them the websites to order the stuff to.

The day of the tradity we got called back in around 9pm by the Commander, I was wearing my FDNY shirt with pride, pride in all our brothers that have the kind of cuorage every day that we only hope my soldiers can show if and when the time comes. I don;t think it is cheesy either for people to want to wear FDNY gear either, if anything it brings more national attention to the FFing comunity, attention that we need to get the funding and support that keeps America's Bravest safe.
          ---NO RETREAT... NO SURRENDER---

______Look Ma'... No Hands______

Comment

Hey, how 'bout that... I've been a trend setter!

Comment

In my job as fire department liaison, I was given shirts by some of the departments I worked with. It was nice when people asked what it was all about. Now I can wear any of them or my FDNY sweatshirt and people smile, say "nice shirt" and ask where to get one...even if it's NOT the FDNY one I'm wearing. Too bad the price tag to be stylish was so high...
              Pepper

Comment

Occasionally I wear one of my boyfriend's FIRE RESCUE shirts with the Milwaukee FD logo on it. It's pretty big on me, so I just tie it in a knot at the hip. A couple of times (before 9/11) I got some rude comments (Who'd you have to #*@& to get that? ) Now they want to know how to get one. I always wore it with pride before, but I don't do it as often now because it looks like I'm riding the fashion wave. In time, I'm sure I'll be wearing it more often again.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X