This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: WEBTEAM...??? ON STEVE BUSCEMI

Webteam.... I was wondering if you could do a little gumshoe work as a favor to me and all of the other curious firefighters here on your great website...

Would you, if at all possible find out more info on Steve Buscemi for us??? (i.e. what co. he was with, where located, if he has started working with the FDNY again, and anything else you guys/gals might deem interesting)

I myself, and I am sure of the others, would probably appreciate this very very much... Thanks in Advance!!! OH, AND BY THE WAY... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

>OH, AND BY THE WAY... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Nothing like sucking up...

anyway...I would appreciate that too if you could find it in your generous hearts to do so.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

I GUESS I WILL JUST KEEP SUCKING UP IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET THEM TO READ THIS!!! HEY YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT I AM GETTING A BIT ANXIOUS AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS STUFF PRETTY SOON IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!
      Adam Spencer
      Nixa Fire District
      Nixa MO 65714

Comment

Adam

We are and have been working on it for a while...if we can get him, we'll do a story.

Thanks
        WebTeam

Comment

I believe he was with engine 55 in downtown Manhatten for 4 years before going to acting full time. From what I've read, after the collapses, he returned there to help dig for the brothers from the FDNY.

Comment

He said on TV that he was a firefighter at Engine 55 and I think he said for 5 years and left around 89????? I saw him on some show where they were doing a benefit and they recognized him in the audience as a former FDNY F/F....
            09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
            ------------------------------
            IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
            "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
            BMI Investigator
            ------------------------------
            The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Hey WebTeam.... I just wanted to say thanks alot for a quick response... YOU GUYS STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL... for the most part anyway

You guys are the number two reason that I remain a member of this site... Not to hurt your feelings or anything but number one is reserved for the fact that I LOVE BEING A FIREFIGHTER!!!!

Tell Mr. Buscemi we all look up to him for what he has done... Showing his true colors... His colors of Red, White, Blue and last but not least, SOOT BLACK

GOD BLESS...STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!!
              Adam Spencer
              Nixa Fire District
              Nixa MO 65714

Comment

If memory serves correctly, Steve was a firefighter in 55 Engine Company in Manhatten from 1980-84. I have been known to make a few mistakes, but I belive this to be correct. He got his inspiration from watching Saturday Night Live while at the Watch Desk on the Night tour. See, TV on the job does get us someplace

Stay safe,

*Mark
                FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

HEY YOU GUYS!!! DON'T YOU LIKE READING MY THREAD??? LOL!!!!!
                  Adam Spencer
                  Nixa Fire District
                  Nixa MO 65714

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader