X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northhfd068
    replied
    Doing such an act to our flag is like ripping on everyone that has served to keep the true meaning of that flag. I don't think the assh*le should be jailed...instead I think that he should be beat with a metal bat....one swing for every life that was lost defending our great flag. Maybe then this jerk *** will realize what America is all about.

Stay safe all me fellow Brothers and Sisters

Leave a comment:

• mharvison
    replied
    I am not a firefighter, having joined this site after 11 September to find a way to pay my respects to the fallen in NYC. I work for the US Army Corps of Engineers in Savannah, GA. If that kind of crap were to happen in my office, he would get his butt kicked and good! He would need an EMT and the police to protect him. The same goes for those three losers in Miami. If they don't love our Flag and the country that it represents, then they need to leave!

God bless and protect all of you!

Leave a comment:

• SHED376
    replied
    I HOPE THIS UNGRATEFUL BASTARD GETS FIRED, AND ENDS UP IN JAIL, WHERE HE CAN REALLY FIND OUT HOW TERRIBLE THIS COUNTRY IS...IF YOU DON'T LIKE US, THEN GET THE F%*K OUT!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE U.S. TRYING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, SO YOU CAN LIVE HERE, WHILE PEOPLE WHO WERE BORN AND RAISED HERE STRUGGLE TO GET BY. DO I GO TO GERMANY AND DEMAND THAT THEY DO THINGS MY WAY? NO!!! I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE, I GO KNOWING THAT THE PLACE I GO HAS CERTAIN "RULES" THAT I ABIDE BY! WOULD I DISGRACE THIER NATIONAL PRIDE? NO, BECAUSE IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT! IF I HATED A COUNTRY THAT BAD I SIMPLY WOULD AVOID THAT COUNTRY, I WOULD'NT RACE OVER TO LIVE THERE. GET THE HELL OUT, AND DON'T EVER BRING THIS S*&T YOU PULLED IN ALBANY ANYWHERE NEAR ME! BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I AM SORRY FOR THE RANT, PLEASE BE SAFE...

Leave a comment:

• Brian Dunlap
    replied
    Fire his dopey *** !!! He doesn't deserve to be on this job.

Leave a comment:

• bke
    replied
    I feel the same way you do swr88. bke= on this one!

Leave a comment:

• swrr88
    started a topic 'Offended' Firefighter Tore Down Flag Poster

'Offended' Firefighter Tore Down Flag Poster

KENNETH LOVETT
    NY Post Online

October 18, 2001 -- ALBANY - A Muslim firefighter in Albany was taken off the job after ripping down a poster of an American flag that had been hung at his station to honor the firefighters who died in the World Trade Center attack.

The firefighter, Sebastian Banks, 38, was placed on paid administrative leave until after an upcoming court hearing on an unrelated gun-possession charge.

Albany firefighters were fuming when Banks last week tore down the poster that displayed an American flag and the words: "These colors don't run."

"He has no problem with the display of the American flag," but found the words "offensive," said his lawyer, Gaspar Castillo.

But the action became a distraction at the firehouse, said Det. James Miller, a spokesman for Albany's fire department.

Some firefighters claim Banks, who sued his way onto the force after claiming he was passed over due to racial discrimination, has uttered anti-American statements since the Sept. 11 attacks.

Banks could not be reached for comment.

He was arrested on Sept. 14 after allegedly putting a shotgun and a rifle into his car.

Related:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X