X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC116
    replied
    Angie,

I was given a tape of a guy who sings fire related songs. It's called Firehouse Family by Glen Palacek. He really is kinda good. You might be able to get some ideas from that. Like I said, it was given to me, so I don't know where they got it from...but the address on the cover says Firestreet Records, PO Box 1489, Winona, MN 55987.

anyway, hope it helps.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• dammitangie
    replied
    Well, I can sing, but not much else I kinda fiddle around with guitar and keyboard, and I am a clarinet player in an orchestra, but I don't know how that would fit in. Just let me know what you think...I have a few ideas from my friends already

Leave a comment:

• pepper
    replied
    Hey Angie! If you need keyboards or anything along those lines, I was a one-time music major. Dabble a little with writing my own stuff. Shoot me an email!

Leave a comment:

• Chaplain 41
    replied
    Angie, I play 6 and 12 string guitar and 5 string bluegrass banjo by ear. Rubs the skin right off too! HA! I've written some music and recorded a cd along time ago. I have a 4 track recorder for making demos, pa and stuff like that. I don't play out like i use too, unless I'm jamming with friends. But I do a festival every Sept that friends of mine have and this year I changed the words around on Bob Dylans Knockin' on Heavens Door. It was improvised but the new words had to do with Fallen Brothers and Sisters. I think I could help ya!
    Take care!
    Billy R.

Leave a comment:

• dammitangie
    replied
    don't want you to think i forgot...i will email you shortly about this, and thanks

Leave a comment:

• chiefkeo
    replied
    I can't seem to get the email working from the forum. I have several poems by myself and a couple from other people written about the emergency services. Some of mine are general and some are written about certain events. If you would like copies of them just email your request to [email protected] I have a friend from Wisconsin who is working on putting music to a couple of my writings if any things comes of that I could get it to you some time.

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Chiefkeo ]

Leave a comment:

• dammitangie
    started a topic Somebody help me out here...

Somebody help me out here...

Anyone out there a little musically inclined...or maybe poetically? I would like to get together some thoughts, harmonies, melodies, etc...of rescue workers in general.

Ange

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X