This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'OORAH TO THE DCFEMS ON THE BRAVEST

Despite poor leadership from Ronnie Few, I give Engine 10 of DCFEMS THE THUMBS UP!!! I throughly enjoyed the first episode of the Bravest I that they were in and hope to see more.... We should all petition for it to be put on at a better time and hope to keep it on... If cops ran for so long how could this show not??? In fact... Leave your comments on the show and sign your name if you wish for it to stay on and keep on trucking.....
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

I can't say a thing about the time slot it was given here. 9 pm on a Sat is pretty good to me.
    I agree 100% with the need for it to continue around the country during regular hours so John Q Public can see the show.
    If anyone from the "House of Pain" is reading this that had a little brother at Cherry Point, let em know we think he did a smart thing getting out and returning home
    Dean Urquhart
    I used to only have One President, Charleton Heston, then came George. Now I'm lucky enough to have a third.... Capt Gonzo

Comment

9pm would be really nice.....it's on from 11:30-12:30 here....
      Buster

Comment

AARRGGHHH! 11:30 would be nice! It's on here at 01:00 right after SNL. I watched from the fire house and thought it looked great. We came back from a run at 01:05 and had another at 01:45. If COPS can get on early, this should too. I hope WLWT Cincinnati will see this and re-think their programming. RES2CUE was GREAT.
        See You At The Big One

Comment

I'll give The Bravest two thumbs up. Hope it stays on, don't care what time, I'll tape it and watch it later...
          The Rescue 2 segment was great but bittersweet under the circumstances. Not to criticize DC"FEMS" but all I saw was a bunch of EMS runs and a car fire that they didn't exactly shine on (IMHO).

Comment

It's on at 3:30 AM here....
            My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

I wish I could find a time listing for it here. But I cannot If someone can let me know what time it shows here in Utah, lemme know please, I'd be greatful. I know if it has anything to do with documenting the lives of firefighters during their tour, I know it will be great!

Stay safe,

*Mark
              FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

Yea I'm gonna have to agree with nozzlehog.. its nothin special about DCFDEMS I was hoping for some more fire... not EMS runs.. kindof upset about that but the show altogether is awesome cant wait to see when they come to New Jersey..
                Andrew
                Firefighter/EMT
                New Jersey

Comment

I can never find it. What network is it on and when will it be on again on the east coast (Eastern time)
                  09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
                  ------------------------------
                  IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
                  "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
                  BMI Investigator
                  ------------------------------
                  The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

You can find complete station listings and times here:
                    Hearst Entertainment
                    See You At The Big One

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader