Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be willing to chip in for his one way ticket to Afganistan...... only $1300 according to Travelocity.com!
    This what I think and doesn't reflect anyone elese opinion.

Comment

I just want to know why the h*** this M***** F***** isn't on a plane on the way back to his rag-head homeland where he belongs. People who desecrate the flag should lose all their rights in this great country and see how they like it somewhere else. I agree with NY Smokey. Put this F*** and those two F**** from FL on a plane to somewhere far away from the REAL Americans. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Medic129 ]

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Medic129 ]
      Life is only temporary, but freedom goes on forever. God bless those who gave all.

Comment

Ohh dear. There is always someone who wants to spoil your day. I would feel the same way if someon grabed the Union Jack and tore it down. I think feathers would have flown if I was standing next to him and he would have needed an operation to retrieve my boot from him rectal orafice.
        Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
        www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Comment

If its true, I hope me is removed from the ranks, the city, the state, and the country!
          Retired VBFD 08/31/98, VBFD Badge 115, Charter Union member local 2924

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X