This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-11 Window Decals

Anyone know of a website that has good decals for 9-11, FDNY, American Flags...any or all. I think it's a great way to show our support for the loss of our brothers and sisters.

-------------
    Remember the brothers and sisters...FDNY 9-11

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: devaneff ]
    -------------------------------------------<br />God bless our fallen brothers and sisters<br />9-11-01 FDNY - Lest we forget<br />-------------------------------------------<br />"We will not tire, we will not falter, and <br />we will not fail." <br /> -- President George W. Bush - 9/20/01<br />-------------------------------------------

AS far as the FDNY memorial stickers try www.sconfire.com they have the sticker that was originally available as a patch. Plus if you are an IAFF union member you can order helmet size American Flags from www.oregonfire.com I'm sure there are others but these are the ones that I know who are selling top quality stickers and not something that someone has been scanned off of the internet and tried to turn into a money maker

Comment

WWW.thefirestore.com has some very cool stickers....most of the guys on my shift have the WTC ones on their Ben II's..

Derek

Comment

Check www.signal99.com for helmet and window decals.

Comment

try www.lippystickermania.com

also jacksonville TX IAFF seels the praying hands seen here on slide show.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X