X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Dunlap
    replied
    In my area {Philadelphia/South Jersey} this program wasn't widley advertised. I found out about it through this site. I have not had the chance to see it yet and it fiqures it comes on at 1am in my area and to make matters worse I have to get up at 4am for work {Yeah I work Weekends 5am-5pm} Guess I'll set the 'ol VCR -- From What I hear it's a pretty good show --- Hopefully this is one that will stick around awhile among our 15-20 court and police dramas

Leave a comment:

• Engine 101
    replied
    Well I went to the website for the Bravest and as Ii surfed through the episode snyopis of the site I found out that my Cousin who is a Firefighter with the LAFD was featured on one of the episodes

Leave a comment:

• EbayFreakThree
    replied
    I think they could have made it a bit longer. I edited a recording of it and I only had 28 minutes of show. Too many advertisments for a 60min show. They should have had at least 45min of footage.

Leave a comment:

• Icerader
    replied
    Saw the show for the first time today. All I can say is....it's about time. I thought it is well done and it allows us all to see how others do it. While I've heard a snipit of critism regarding safety and other things.....it is a matter of fact...we do things differently. The bottom line is....it is real life firefighting by real life firefighters.

Remember this....never has the Fire Service been held in such high esteem. My friends...do not abuse it.

Leave a comment:

• rmarcy
    replied
    The show is great, caught it this past weekend. I called the show to see if episodes would be available on video and they said yes but not for a while. They did say that the first two episodes that I missed would be replayed the weeks of Dec 17th and Dec 24th.

Leave a comment:

• shoney6308
    replied
    THE SHOW IS AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL "A" IN THE WISCONSIN AREA IT IS ON CBS ON SUNDAY NIGHTS AT 11:OOPM AND VERY EARLY MONDAY MORNINGS AT 1:30AM. THE SHOW IS JUST PLAIN GREAT AND I THINK IT WOULD TAKE OFF RIGHT NOW WITH ALL OF AMERICA LOVING FIREFIGHTERS AND PARAMEDICS WITH THE RECENT TRAGEDY. JUST MY THOUGHTS AND ANYONE THAT HASN'T SEEN IT OR CAN'T STAY UP THAT LATE SHOULD DEFINTELY PROGRAM THAT VCR TO RECORD IT.

Leave a comment:

• combat_medic
    replied
    I love this show. The only thing I can say is thank god for ReplayTV. I can't stay up that late and still be alive the next day.

-Mike

Leave a comment:

• jdharber
    replied
    I had heard about this show but couldn't find it. Late Sunday night my wife saw it and said that it was awesome. So this week I will try and stay up. With all of the publicity that the fire service is getting right I'm surprised that something like this is not on at a more convenient hour.

Leave a comment:

• xolotl
    replied
    Here in San Francisco, the Bravest's shown on Sundays at 1am on KTVU ch.2 and 10pm on KICU ch.36. The end of the 1st SF show was particularly hilarious. Seeing the camera pan up to top of one of out infamous pay toilets during the "citizen trapped" call was priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Engine 101
    replied
    Out here in California it's on NBC on Saturday's at 4PM PST, It's a good show, It's real life action they've riden along with FDNY, San Fransisco, Miami Dade fire, I really enjoy watching it, The best way to find out what time it comes on out your way is check the TV Listings

Leave a comment:

• gfdtrk4
    replied
    Go to the above link for "The Bravest", click on "contacts" and send an e-mail (to anybody!) in support of the show....tell them how much enjoy the show and maybe they will renew for next season.
    You never know...it might work!

Leave a comment:

• Engine58
    replied
    yea I watched it back when they had the special on FDNY but I missed it this week do to falling asleep....was all set to watch it and woke up right when it was over.. but all In all I thought hte show was awesome and that I think the TV channels should run it primetime..

Leave a comment:

• NoCalFireman
    replied
    The Bravest

Here's a link to click on for The Bravest TV show's website. Click on "Local Station Listings" to find out when and where it will be on in your area.

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Tailboard_Jockey ]

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    OK, I thought it was a WB show, because it ran on my local WB affiliate. Hey, they even ran it in PRIME TIME! (7:00 pm local time on Saturday night, same time slot as COPS usually runs)I'm sorry that more of the local stations aren't putting it on at a decent time when everyone can watch it. This week they ran with San Francisco and Miami. They showed a pretty good mix of calls, from structure fires to rescue to EMS, along with some in-house stuff back at the station. Hope everyone gets a chance to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Dalmatian90
    replied
    Actually, it's a decent show.

Unfortunately, it's show in my area at 12:15 AM Sunday Night/Monday Morning! (Had insomnia Sunday and monday off...).

Double unfortunately, my Dalmatians ate the remote control to my VCR, so I can't even set the timer to record it!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X