Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show is great, caught it this past weekend. I called the show to see if episodes would be available on video and they said yes but not for a while. They did say that the first two episodes that I missed would be replayed the weeks of Dec 17th and Dec 24th.

Comment

Saw the show for the first time today. All I can say is....it's about time. I thought it is well done and it allows us all to see how others do it. While I've heard a snipit of critism regarding safety and other things.....it is a matter of fact...we do things differently. The bottom line is....it is real life firefighting by real life firefighters.

Remember this....never has the Fire Service been held in such high esteem. My friends...do not abuse it.
      Be Proud, Be Courageous, Be Humble.
      Be safe!
      Captain Ice

Comment

I think they could have made it a bit longer. I edited a recording of it and I only had 28 minutes of show. Too many advertisments for a 60min show. They should have had at least 45min of footage.

Comment

Well I went to the website for the Bravest and as Ii surfed through the episode snyopis of the site I found out that my Cousin who is a Firefighter with the LAFD was featured on one of the episodes
          Engine 101
          The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

In my area {Philadelphia/South Jersey} this program wasn't widley advertised. I found out about it through this site. I have not had the chance to see it yet and it fiqures it comes on at 1am in my area and to make matters worse I have to get up at 4am for work {Yeah I work Weekends 5am-5pm} Guess I'll set the 'ol VCR -- From What I hear it's a pretty good show --- Hopefully this is one that will stick around awhile among our 15-20 court and police dramas
            ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...