This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Bravest" TV show

OK, there's a thread going about the latest "Third Watch" episode, but I want to know if anyone saw the new reality show, "The Bravest", on WB network this Saturday. I haven't seen anyone mention it in the forums. If you saw it, what did you think of it? I was just thinking that this is EXACTLY the kind of series I wished someone would do about the fire service...(kind of like "COPS" but following firefighters on runs instead of cops). I'm glad they decided to run it. I'm not usually a big fan of WB, but I think we should all write in to them in support of this show, so maybe they'll keep it on once its pilot run is through.
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Hey Dwayne, the show is not a WB show, it is a syndicated show. It just happens your local WB affiliate picked it up. Here it is on CBS very, very, very late at night...I wish I could stay up for it.

(MY 500TH POST!!)

Comment

Hey, when does it come on again? I'd really like to see it

Comment

It was great....the ONE time I saw it. The local affiliates need to get their act together. If it's on, I'm not finding it
        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

I still haven't caught it but I am going to have to set my alarm for the middle of the night to catch it.
          TW

Comment

Actually, it's a decent show.

Unfortunately, it's show in my area at 12:15 AM Sunday Night/Monday Morning! (Had insomnia Sunday and monday off...).

Double unfortunately, my Dalmatians ate the remote control to my VCR, so I can't even set the timer to record it!
            IACOJ Canine Officer
            20/50

Comment

OK, I thought it was a WB show, because it ran on my local WB affiliate. Hey, they even ran it in PRIME TIME! (7:00 pm local time on Saturday night, same time slot as COPS usually runs)I'm sorry that more of the local stations aren't putting it on at a decent time when everyone can watch it. This week they ran with San Francisco and Miami. They showed a pretty good mix of calls, from structure fires to rescue to EMS, along with some in-house stuff back at the station. Hope everyone gets a chance to see it.
              Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
              Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
              Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
              — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

The Bravest

Here's a link to click on for The Bravest TV show's website. Click on "Local Station Listings" to find out when and where it will be on in your area.

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Tailboard_Jockey ]
                Living the dream...

Comment

yea I watched it back when they had the special on FDNY but I missed it this week do to falling asleep....was all set to watch it and woke up right when it was over.. but all In all I thought hte show was awesome and that I think the TV channels should run it primetime..
                  Andrew
                  Firefighter/EMT
                  New Jersey

Comment

Go to the above link for "The Bravest", click on "contacts" and send an e-mail (to anybody!) in support of the show....tell them how much enjoy the show and maybe they will renew for next season.
                    You never know...it might work!
                    FTM-PTB
                    trk4

Comment

Out here in California it's on NBC on Saturday's at 4PM PST, It's a good show, It's real life action they've riden along with FDNY, San Fransisco, Miami Dade fire, I really enjoy watching it, The best way to find out what time it comes on out your way is check the TV Listings
                      Engine 101
                      The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

Here in San Francisco, the Bravest's shown on Sundays at 1am on KTVU ch.2 and 10pm on KICU ch.36. The end of the 1st SF show was particularly hilarious. Seeing the camera pan up to top of one of out infamous pay toilets during the "citizen trapped" call was priceless!

Comment

I had heard about this show but couldn't find it. Late Sunday night my wife saw it and said that it was awesome. So this week I will try and stay up. With all of the publicity that the fire service is getting right I'm surprised that something like this is not on at a more convenient hour.

Comment

I love this show. The only thing I can say is thank god for ReplayTV. I can't stay up that late and still be alive the next day.

-Mike

Comment

THE SHOW IS AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL "A" IN THE WISCONSIN AREA IT IS ON CBS ON SUNDAY NIGHTS AT 11:OOPM AND VERY EARLY MONDAY MORNINGS AT 1:30AM. THE SHOW IS JUST PLAIN GREAT AND I THINK IT WOULD TAKE OFF RIGHT NOW WITH ALL OF AMERICA LOVING FIREFIGHTERS AND PARAMEDICS WITH THE RECENT TRAGEDY. JUST MY THOUGHTS AND ANYONE THAT HASN'T SEEN IT OR CAN'T STAY UP THAT LATE SHOULD DEFINTELY PROGRAM THAT VCR TO RECORD IT.
                              "PUT THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X