This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Project

Does anybody have any ideas of a graduation project. We have to do things like restore a car and stuff like that. I would like to do something on Firefighting but cant think of anything. Any Ideas? Thanks

Why don't you restore an old fire engine? There are a lot of them out there if you look.

Comment

You didn't mention funds...If you have them or can raise them purchase smoke detectors and batteries for those in your town who may not have them. You may even be able to get them donated....Insurance Companies and hard ware stores my be able to help or the companies directly.

Another idea is to make sure all the homes and buildings have their house numbers clearly marked and visible to emergency personnell -- an Eagle Scout in my town painted the numbers on the curb (they did eventually wore off, though) for the places that didn't have them visible. Good luck.
      "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
      -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Not sure if you have them but for my graduation (a long time ago), our senior class painted fire hydrants with patriotic themes and colors. That might be neat if you have hydrants. If not, maybe telephone poles or something else. We got permission from the water company to paint the hydrants and they even supplied the paint.

Engine Lt. Kevin C. (aka Pokey)

Comment

If you, or anyone else, wants to retore a fire truck, I have a pair of 1939 Seagrave K's that will go for $900 for the duece. BOTH TRUCKS! $900! You can do a little cannabalizing and get them running, but they need some restoration. One has a restored Seagrave V-12 and the other has a working transmission. Anyone interested? Let me know. They are located in Youngstown, Ohio, 1 hour between Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X