This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracelets honoring the missing

I heard a rumor that someone was making up bracelets, similar to those the mititary mad up to the MIA soldiers. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

memorialbracelet.com
    Captain/EMT-P

Comment

I've tried this address many times with no luck. Can anyone help out? This sounds like a great idea
      [

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: Billy Mott ]

Comment

bottom of the page... bracelets

Comment

This info has just been passed along to me. www.memorybracelet.com has the bracelets some of us have been looking for. You can order a specific name if you wish. I just ordered some with the names of those that served on the same numbered engine company that I am currently assigned. 2-3 week delivery and the prices are unbelievably low and they are still giving part of the cost to the Widows and Children Fund.

Comment

Thanks for the link. I just ordered 1 for the FDNY and 1 for a friend who is still missing.

Comment

Thanks so much for the info on the Memory Bracelets. I just orderd them. It is a fitting tribute to all of the uniformed personnel who gave there lives.

Comment

I ordered one as well, just my way of keeping someone remembered and in my prayers...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X