X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF.1205
    replied
    Their's the proof these colors don't run but F*** with them you will get burned!! any questions...Definitly a can job.

God Bless FDNY and all the lost fallen Brother's and Sister's.

Dave
    Firefighter

Leave a comment:

• LT.BB
    replied
    "Fat,drunk,and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean wormer-animal house.

Leave a comment:

• LT1/101
    replied
    Ahhh there is justice in the world! What goes around- comes around!

Leave a comment:

• Captain 12
    replied
    ARE THOSE PHOTOS FROM MIAMI FIRE DEPT...

There proud 3 Firefighters that will not ride
    on Fire Trucks with our Flag....

Captain 12

Leave a comment:

• Malahat27
    replied
    This Canadian has all the sympathy of... wait what am I saying here? Oh ya, to the guy (and this goes for anyone who does this) burning THE FLAG: Maybe you should take more care in picking your fights... sometimes the most innocent looking items will bite back even harder than the BIG DOG in the yard.

Leave a comment:

• 3greyhounds
    replied
    That's only a can job... just make sure the "can" is filled with good ol' 93 octane...

Guess he learned firsthand that PAYBACKS ARE H*LL!!!!!!!

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: 3GREYHOUNDS ]

Leave a comment:

• FireLt1951
    replied
    I guess he learned that Old Glory bites back. It's a picture of things to come. Actually I wouldn't mind giving him a napalm enema after responding.

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: FireLt1951 ]

Leave a comment:

• bbeall
    replied
    What is it they say?

"It was the will of Allah."

Guess Allah likes Old Glory.

Leave a comment:

• PyroSlayer
    replied
    Man, I'd love to get the chance to overhaul after this fire. I think this one would need a thorough going over. Wouldn't want to leave and hidden extension in any void spaces, cause I would hate to have a rekindle later.

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: PyroSlayer ]

Leave a comment:

• capt 49-4
    replied
    The dummy forgot to wear his rag on his head, also his pj's must have been made in the USA [flame retardent] darn it!

Stay Safe

Leave a comment:

• MFD516
    replied
    I think we should send him a new shirt as a get well gift. How about one of those stars and stripes T-shirts.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: MFD516 ]

Leave a comment:

• F02
    replied
    Hey Mad 1. I don't know about the deck gun, I'm thinkin 15 to 20 personel with some of them big mud flap fire swatter things. OK maybe some deckgun then, just to insure against a rekindle .

Leave a comment:

• FP&LS Guy
    replied
    If you responded to this call, I am sure you would have to perform extensive overhaul to check for possible extension into concealed spaces ..... like the empty space between his ears.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Good for Old Glory!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Madjordainian
    replied
    Well, Actually I'd be more than happy to respond to this particular call! Why I'd do my duty as sworn to and protect the lives & property endangered by such a careless & stupid act!

A..... I'm thinking a deck gun with a 2" smooth bore @ about 80 PSI ought to be sufficient to extinguish the flames leaping up about his head & shoulders. Maybe even an 1 1/4 smooth bore on a 3" hand line @ about 50 PSI thrown in there too, just to be sure we got the flames extingushed! What'd ya think? 1200 - 1300GPM be enough or should we use more?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X