This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the Firefighters in New York.
    Sorry to see the disaster unfold in your country.
    As Firefighters (worlwide) we share a common attribute. "we are there when needed".
    Stay strong and perseverance will lead the way.

Terry Coles
    Snr Firefighter
    Success Fire Station
    Fire & Rescue Service of Western Australia

Comment

To think that only 2 month ago almost to the day of the attack, my newly wife and I were in New Work international and I was telling her to look out the window to see the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and the World Trade Center Towers. I was helping out my Deputy Chief when he got a page from his wife telling him about the incident. When he told me, I didn't beleive him at all. When we returned to the Fire Hall, little did I realize that there it was on TV, the 2 towers on fire. I couldn't beleive it! I was awestruck. My payers and thoughts are constantly with the families of everyone involved, rescue officials and the still missing today.

Little did I know that I would be involved in such an incident. When all the aircrafts were diverted to Canada (my country), my department was put on Standby at the airport. I wanted to be in front of the TV to find out what was going on, but one of my fellow f/f said that we are now part of this incident.... That's when it really hit me... This is for real!

Once again. My Prayers and My Thoughts are forever with you!

Joel Gallant
      Volunteer FF
      Dieppe, NB
      Canada
      Joel

Lets never forget the events of 9-11

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

**And of course these are only my opinion and only mine. Don't take it out on anyone else but me.**

Comment

Just to say how humbled i personally feel by all the efforts of the emergency services at the disaster scenes in New York and Washington. No amount of words can express how the mindless acts of the fanatics responsible for these murderous deeds have affected decent law abiding people throughout the world.
        Every news report in England is watched with increasing despair by myself as to the hope of the members of the FDNY finding not only their close friends and colleagues, but any survivors of this mindless deed.
        My thoughts go to the firefighters at the scene. May God be with you and your families. Never give up hope.
        I,m sure I speak for all firefighters from around the world when I say that you guys make me proud to be a firefighter.
        GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Comment

all of us in the services here in Ireland pray for you and your brave fallin, words cannot express how we feel, may God be with you all, our prayers and thoughts are for you all.

Comment

I feel so blessed to be the wife of a Kansas City, MO Fire Captain, and proud to be the sister-in-law of a Joplin, MO fire fighter. They are very special men, as are all fire fighters. St. Florian - Protect them for us please.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the fire fighters families in New York. They will be remembered forever as HEROES and will NEVER be forgotten.

Comment

My heartfelt sympathy and prayers go out to the brothers and sisters in the emergency services of NYC. We have always been taught to be safe but there is no way to prepare for this type of tragedy.
              Troy Nelson
              Captain/Training
              Sunnyvale Volunteer FD, Tx

Comment

To our brothers and sisters of the NYFD,
                The world watched as you made the ultimate sacrafice, your courageous acts define the word "Hero". I have never been more proud to be a Firefighter. The world will never forget, I only pray that those who were responsible are made to suffer.

Comment

I just wanted to say that I printed out a list of the missing. I will make copies and hand them around at my church. We will pray for the dead and missing and their families. There's nothing else we can do. I don't ask why anymore when awful things happen. Only God could tell me.

Comment

ALL THE FIREMEN FROM WHITLEY, CO. KY. SEND OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS TO OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AT FDNY AND TO THE NYPD. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN THIS TIME OF TRAGEDY. MAY GOD GRANT THE FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN THE ABILTY AND STRENGH TO OVER COME THIS TIME OF GRIEF. WE ALL ARE NUMB FROM THIS TRAGEDY, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im a single Mom of two boys and becoming a buffalo fire fighter is something that is a desire of mine, I've passed all there needs to be passed and now seeing all this horror and the cries for all those fire fighters who died makes me want to be nothing more in life then a firefighter. I look at my children and while I can see the fear in there eyes of my desires I know that this is something in me. I can say that as I stand here today a firefighter is a hero and knowing that men and woman alike stand out there willing to put aside there loved ones fears for those who are in need. I cant think of anything more with such an honor that I would rather be. My prayers to all those firefighters and police officer and there loved ones.
                      May God Bless Us All!null

Comment

I am totally without words. This horrific event has touched everyone very deeply. I cannot imagine what firefighter wives/husbands, children, family members are going through. As a firefighter's wife, I understand the risks involved, but my word, who would have EVER imagined something like this happening. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. God bless you for giving it your all and not giving up and for putting your lives on the line!!!
                        Becky D.

Comment

Our Hearts and Thoughts are with all those who have been killed, Injured, or still missing in both Terrorist attacks on the United States.

On a September day,
                          A group of Terrorist took our friends away.

They dove from out of the sky,
                          Causing our heroic friends to die.

When the twin buildings came crushing down,
                          Our Hearts and Spirits could only frown.

With resilience we shall survive,
                          To keep the memories of those men and women alive.

They were there to help their fellow man,
                          Now our friends are in God's loving hands.

For the Spirit of a nation shall grow even stronger,
                          We shall not take our lives for granted any longer.

For the Red, White, and Blue,
                          Shall see this nation Through!

GOD BLESS AMERICIA!!

Comment

To ALL the FDNY,you truly are HEROES. To have witnessed this horror first hand then to go back in time and time again to search for lost colleagues. I've never been more PROUD to be a tiny part of the worldwide family of firefighters.

Derek Russell,
                            Brigade Chief, (Volunteer)
                            Tasmania Fire Service

Comment

We the Fire Men of North Hatley Quebec Canada
                              Would like to give our deepest heartfelt sympathy & condolenes to all the fire fighters & rescurs personels family,friends & co-workers that gave their lives in this terrorist attack. Fire Fighters from all over the world are asked WHY DO YOU DO THIS JOB? most or all will give the same answer.
                              WE DO IT TO SAVE LIFE & TO HELP PEOPLE!
                              sometimes we lose our life doing our jobs.
                              THEY ARE GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

No more tears,no more cries.
                                Only songs and parades for the BRAVES.
                                You can work like a fireman,
                                You may feel like a fireman,
                                but you will never DIE like a FIREMAN.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse