Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, America's Bravest have proven why and how they got that name. To the fallen, God Bless You. To the remaining, stand tall and God Bless You also because you are still the backbone of heroism in the USA. All of us at Reynolds Fire-Rescue in Asheville, NC are praying for you, your families and the families of all victims of this senseless tragedy. Be safe and strong.

K.Ledford
    Asst. Chief
    Reynolds Fire-Rescue
    Asheville, NC, USA

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go to our brave brothers and sisters in the Emergency Service in New York City, and Washington DC.

We watched in horror as you bravely sacrificed everything to save the lives of the innocents that we have pledged to protect.

We shared your grief when we saw the devastation unfolding in front of you.

We swelled with pride when, in the midst of all the havoc, you solemnly raised Old Glory to show the world that our National Pride is not stolen.

If we could take away your burden, we would gladly do so......

Your brothers and sisters In Harris County Texas
      You can be as sharp as a bowling ball and still understand basic Fire Science.

Fire Science is as follows:
      GPM and BTU's, the greater of the two wins.

Comment

I am neither a firefighter nor civil servant. Since the horror of the eleventh, I have been searching for a way to help. That is how I found your site. Some of my friends and I were heartborken and crushed when we heard of all of your brothers and sisters who paid for our safety with their lives on that day. We decided to make a site, which we call the memorial quilt, to honor those of you who died that day. It is a collection of images and notes that we have left there. I thought that some of you might like to see it. If you wish, send an image or leave a note there. here is the site: http://jonthegm.virtualave.net/

From the deepest reaches of one of the souls you protect, thank you all so much for being here to save lives and make me believe in heroes again. God bless you all.

Comment

I speak for all of the men and women of the Morin Point Volunter Fire Department in Erie, Mi. when we extend all of our heart felt condolences to the family and friends of the FDNY. We can only pray that our brother and sister firefighters are safe somewhere inside of the rubble only waiting to be found.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: diverescue39 ]

Comment

To my brothers and sisters who have answered their final alarm I will miss you. You must certainly be in heaven because you've already served your time in hell.
            To my brothers and sisters who have not yet answered their final alarm. Do your job well. Make those of us who have gone before us proud. We have all suffered and have lost members of our family. Let's not let their passing diminish our pride and commitment to our profession.
            To my brothers and sisters in FDNY. Hold your heads high. The eyes of thew world are on you and you are their heroes. Nobody can go through what you've gone through in the last week and come out stronger than before.

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go to our brave brothers and sisters in the Emergency Service in New York City, and Washington DC.

We watched in horror as you bravely sacrificed everything to save the lives of the innocents that we have pledged to protect.

We shared your grief when we saw the devastation unfolding in front of you.

We swelled with pride when, in the midst of all the havoc, you solemnly raised Old Glory to show the world that our National Pride is not stolen.

If we could take away your burden, we would gladly do so......

Your brothers and sisters In Harris County Texas
              You can be as sharp as a bowling ball and still understand basic Fire Science.

Fire Science is as follows:
              GPM and BTU's, the greater of the two wins.

Comment

From Ma. We are ready to help, Please Let us.God Bless you all and we shall over come. IAFF L2467 Pittsfield,Ma. BE SAFE!!
                Art Friederick
                Pittsfield Fire Rescue (Ma.)
                IAFF L2647

Comment

I wish to send out my prayers to all the people involved in the rescue effort and also to the people who lost loved ones in NY. and in Washington .
                  This just goes to show how close we all are when it comes to the fire service. We lost a lot of brothers & sisters in all of this but this will make us stronger and we will come back stronger than ever .We put our lives on the line everyday for others and this is what we love and live to do day in and day out.
                  Be strong NY. & Washington our prayers are with you keep your head up and never look down don't let evil overcome you because we will overcome it together.

I.A.F.F Vice. President
                  Local 3109
                  Humboldt Tenn.

Comment

Mere words can not begin to express the sorrow, pain and anger that I am feeling. I look at the scenes of lower Manhattan, and recall the serentiy prior to 9/11/01 that I as many took for granted while working those streets. I left the NYC*EMS system some time ago, and moved to a different place, yet my heart has always been there, I can not forget where I came from. Sitting in quarters where I work now watching this wrenching tragedy on every news channel unfold I choke back tears. I only can imagine the feelings my former co-workers are experiencing... I think of many former partners and friends who are still in the city now with FDNY*EMS and pary that they are not one of the fallen, although I know that some are. I sit and tremble wishing I could see them once again, and say the things I wanted ut did not get the chance, to hold forever the happiness and closeness that was so much a part of the NYC*EMS family. The pain is obvious in the faces of all Americans, yet more so in the faces of us in the services. There has been times when our families EMS, Fire and Police had our sibling rivalries, but I cry and cry when I am alone for the Bravest and Finest....this whole thing makes you feel lost and helpless. My service has contacted officals in the city and I as many of my co-workers will go to help. God please watch over us, all of us, Medic, Jake or Cop in Metropolis or small town, we all stare death and danger in the eye while stepping into harms way for our fellow man...pray for our President and Nation and for those who will go to battle for usan our way of life.

God Bless America
                    REST IN PEACE
                    NEW YORK CITY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE

1869 - 1996

Comment

To our FDNY brothers/sisters and their families our sympathies and prayers go out to you. Be strong,

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
                      Armidale Fire Station NSW, Australia

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our fallen brothers and sisters and to the thousands now helping in the rescue effort. They are indeed angels. Doing what fire fighters do in a time of need sacrificing them selves to help others. Let us not forget the families and loved ones they have left behind or the thousands of others touched by this tragedy and keep them also in our prayers.

We will not forget, but we will endure. As this tragedy continues it is indeed a blessing to see the enormous outpouring from our nation to help. From prayers to money, to blood donations, to simple gestures of flag waving, we see a strength that has not been displayed in a very long time. THIS EVIL WILL NOT WIN!!

May God Bless Us All!!

Comment

It saddens me to know that we have lost so many of our own. As firefighters and emts we are all a big family around the world. I saw a picture of a BERLIN fire crew in full turnout gear standing in a line solmly holding roses with their heads down. In front of the U.S. embassey in Berlin. I grew up around the fire service, and to see these kinda of pictures and ones of apparatus buried in debris brings tears to my eyes, I cant even begin to understand how it must feel for those guys that are missing two digit numbers of guys from their fire house. And the families of fallen friends. I prayers go out them all. "We'll give our lives to save another" They must never be forgotten.

Comment

The members of the Stanton Fire and Rescue Department of Stanton, Iowa extend our condolences to our brothers and sisters in New York, and to their families and community.

Keep the faith.
                            Eric Kutzli - Chief
                            Stanton Fire and Rescue Department
                            Stanton IA 51573

Comment

TO ALL BROTHER FIREFIGHTERS OF THE FDNY I WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS MY HEARTFELT SORROW OVER THE TRAGEDY THAT GOT BESTOWED ON THE FDNY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE MAY OUR BROTHER FIREFIGHTERS REST IN PIECE

Comment

The MEMBERS OF CAROLINA VFD.WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE NYFD, NYPD AND EVERY PERSON WHO HAS BEEN TOUGHTED BY THIS TRAGIC, SENSELESS ACT OF VIOLENCE. OR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS.

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: BVETTOREL ]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X