This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragedy in USA

From Greece,(Hellas) ALL Greek Firefighters express our deepest sympathies to the families of the BRAVE firefighters lost in
    this tragedy. GOD BLESS US ALL!
    We wish to all of you to have the strength to get over all this .Stay safe !
    www.fireman.gr
    Webmaster
    e-Mail : [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    John Retsios

To The FDNY: Though we may be miles away, all of your brothers and sisters are there with you in spirit. Our tears are falling with your tears. Our hearts have broken with your hearts. Your pain is our pain. May God bless those who have fallen needlessly due to a senseless act of terrorism. Our prayers go out for those who still so bravely work to rescue and recover the victims. God has a special place for all of you.

The Fallen 911
    Stay Safe...<br />Rebecca Richardson

Comment

Where is Firehouse.com getting their information - No help needed in New York? I heard 50 firefighters were chosen to go to NY from Chicago (and others who were not chosen went on their own) - THEY ARE ALL WORKING. I would love to go to help.

Comment

To all NYC Fire Fighters and Emergency Workers.

Even here in Washington state we have felt the pain. Our brothers have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving there life to save anothers. My friends have asked me "Are you sure you still wanna be a fire fighter? Look at the NYC fire fighters, do you wanna end up like them." With all my enthusaum I replied YES, this incident has made me realize how much I wanna be in the job. NYC Emergency personell keep your heads high, we are all proud of the sacrifice you made. God bless our fallen brothers!

My feelings are so strong. I wanna cry while yelling at the bastards who could do such a devious act. Damn Them ALL TO HELL.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Jason L ]
        God Bless The Fallen Brothers/Sisters

Comment

Our prayers and thoughts are not only with NYFD and NYPD but with every person who has been touched by this tragic, senseless act of violence. We are strong nation and we will overcome this tragedy and become a stronger nation. I would also like to pass along this poem that was sent to me from a co-worker:

THEY GAVE THEIR ALL

They joined to make a difference
          They weren't looking for a halo
          But little did they know
          That God would choose them for a hero

They were just ordinary people
          Like you and I
          They never dreamed that Nine-Eleven
          Would be their day to die

With no thought for their own safety
          They rushed in to do their best
          To rescue all the wounded
          And shed tears for all the rest

They never thought, or stopped to wonder
          Can I help my fellow man?
          They only prayed, Please God
          Let me help however I can

To their friends, and to their families
          Stand with pride, and stand up tall
          To the world, they all are heroes
          For they truly gave their all.

Written by: Joel Hill
          9/13/01
          Toccoa, GA

GOD BLESS AMERICA'S BRAVEST.

They joined to make a difference

Comment

From Ecuador South America my fire department just had a mass for the New York firefighters missing.

I am in Miami now and try to go to NY to help. But friends from Miami FD and Metro-Dade FD advised me not to.
            I wish I could do something .....

Besides Americans Firefighters from all over the world are united as one with this lost.
            Alex Reshuan
            ICQ 4548881

"We are soldiers in a war that never ends"

Comment

Sitting in here in Boston is not an easy task these days. We're doing what we can, giving blood, donating supplies and monies but most of all praying. You will never leave our hearts. God Bless

Comment

o all fellow U.S. firefighters, emergency service personnel, police
                officers and citizens,

On behalf of the Volunteer Firefighters Union of Attica (VFUA - EEPA), in
                Athens - Greece, I would like to express our deepest sorrow after the tragic
                loss of life caused by the horrible terrorist attacks against the United
                States of America. At this tragic time for all humanity we are overwhelmed
                by feelings of great anger in the senseless loss of so many lives. Our
                thoughts and hearts are with our fellow colleague firefighters and emergency
                service personnel and their families as well as with all of the victims who
                lost their lives, and we would like to offer any assistance possible at
                these very difficult times. We also send our condolences to all of the
                victim's families, for the traggic loss of their loved ones whose lives were
                sadly taken in these senseless attacks of terrorism and mass destruction.

In the deepest mourning for our lost brothers and sisters,

On behalf of all the Volunteer Firefighters in Athens-Greece,

Andrew Georgakopoulos
                Secretary General
                Volunteer Firefighters Union of Attica

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                Andrew Georgakopoulos
                Fireman.Gr Correspondent

Comment

The members of the Grove City Fire Department would like to extend our thoughts and prayers to the FDNY, NYPD and every person who has been touched by this tragic, senseless act of violence. Our fallen brothers and sisters, you will always be in our hearts and minds.
                  Jesse Badger
                  Captain
                  East End Fire Dept.
                  Mercer, PA

Comment

The Mt. Healthy Fire Dept. would like to express our condolences, to the families and friends of all our fallen brothers and sisters from The New York City Fire & Police Dept. We commend your courage, your bravery, and your dedication to your community. We would also like to extend our sympathy to every family and friend that lost a loved one in this National Tragedy. You will be in our every prayer.

May God be with you

Mt. Healthy Fire & Rescue http://home.fuse.net/mhfd

Comment

Dear Colleagues & Friends,
                      We have all watched in horror as the tragic events of the past few days have
                      unfolded. We are all feeling great emotion and sadness over the tragic loss
                      of life and can only imagine the extreme trauma that the emergency services
                      are suffering, especially with regard to the losses that are closest to you
                      all.

We wish you well and send our best wishes for the days and weeks ahead.

Blue Watch
                      Bracknell Fire Station
                      Royal Berkshire Fire And Rescue Service

Comment

FDNY, we share your sorrow and pain. We in Canada stand along side you in all that you are going through and will continue to stand with you in the coming days and weeks. Keep the Faith because in the end Good will prevail.

The officers and members of the City of Leduc Fire Services, Leduc Alberta Canada

Comment

God bless our fallen brothers and sisters.
                          Give strength and courage to the rescue workers in the days to come.

Our prayers go out to all.

Kelly Meyer
                          Rio Fernando Fire District
                          Taos, NM
                          Career/Volunteer, We are all professionals!

Comment

THE MEMBERS OF THE WHEATLAND VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT SEND THERE CONDOLLENCES TO ALL THE FIREFIGHTERS AND TO ALL THE CITIZENS WHO HAVE LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN THE WORST CATASTROPHY THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN.
                            OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF YOU!!
                            YOU FIREFIGHTERS AND OTHER VOLUNTEERS HAVE SHOWN THE WORLD WHAT FIREFIGHTERS ARE ALL ABOUT.
                            IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE COUNTRY TO MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CAUSED THIS PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO FEEL THE PAIN OF THE USA.

WHEATLAND FIRE DEPARTMENT

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with my brother and sisters in New York. My tears are falling for you as you have fallen for all of us!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X