This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Enduring Freedom

As a 21 year member of the US Army, both active and reserve, and 14 year fire service veteran, as we move to bring those responsible for the tragedies in NY and DC to justice:

Let us not move with vengance, but strike swiftly with resolution and determination.

We remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice,

Let us now pray for those serving in our Armed Forces engaged in this mission.

God Bless the Brotherhood of Firefighters
    God Bless the US Military
    God Bless America

AMEN!!!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Well stated!
      We're all in this together!

God Bless from the son a disabled veteran.
      joejoe33

Comments and opinions are mine and do not represent the agency or IAFF local that I am affiliated with.

Comment

And let me add the quote from our President I have below my name to this string....
        Richard Nester
        Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Comment

Well said!
          Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Comment

Well said fellows, but let me take it a step further. It is my hope and most importantly my prayer that we take the Tragedy that has befallen our nation to draw closer to our personal lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I urge any of our brothers and sisters who have never personally accepted him into our heart to do so before it is too late. If you have any questions please visit the website WWW.crosswalk.com and click on the section who is jesus, there is much information on how to become a christian and even online counciling. I suffered with depression for several years that related directly to the traumatic experiences that we as firefighters and rescue personel encounter on a daily basis. Without the peace and comfort that only Jesus Christ can provide I would not have made it.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends John 15:13

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X