X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark440
    replied
    I haven't been able to find a channel or listing here locally. I wonder what the deal is. Maybe I am just not staying up late enough. Maybe I just need to go back to the night tour

Stay safe,

*Mark

Leave a comment:

• NY Smokey
    replied
    Don't remember seeing her on the episode. The show wasn't on here tonight! Someone in Boston (the channel I get) decided to move its time slot I guess

Leave a comment:

• NFD270
    replied
    I know Caroline Paul from RESCUE 2 OF SFFD...SHE IS A COOL LADY....I WAS WONDERING IF SHE WAS IN THE FIRST EPISODE???

Leave a comment:

• NY Smokey
    replied
    I saw the first episode. It had some great footage of FDNY Res2cue in Brooklyn. The second half hour was about San Francisco F.D. and was very informative. I'd never seen how they operate. I guess tonight's episode is a tribute to the fallen at the World Trade Center. Good Luck finding the show. It's on at 2200hrs here!

Leave a comment:

• NCFiremedic
    replied
    And now the WB is offline.... Guess it's just not meant to be.

Leave a comment:

• NCFiremedic
    replied
    It starts in about an hour here. It is on the WGWB here. Will let you know my feelings about it.

Leave a comment:

• shoney6308
    replied
    WHAT CHANNEL IS IT ON?

Leave a comment:

• firecadetak
    replied
    I wasn't able to stay home and watch it last night so I recorded it but the damn VCR ate the tape, so I also have not seen it yet

Leave a comment:

• NFD270
    started a topic THE BRAVEST

THE BRAVEST

Has anyone seen this show yet????

If so, can I get your thoughts on it... They show it here at 1130pm on sunday and 130am on saturday......WHAT THE HELL!!!!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X