Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flags on FireTrucks in Miami -Dade (captain12)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flags on FireTrucks in Miami -Dade (captain12)

Letter To The Editor
    Subject: Flags on Firetrucks in Miami-Dade
    Date: 09/28/2001 2:06 PM

Dear Editor,

This letter is in regards to the recent incident involving three Firefighter who refused to ride on their firetruck because it displayed the American Flag! I am a Fire-
    fighter from So. Florida, and I personally find their behavior disgusting and reprehensible.
    I would also like to direct you attention to a firefighter's forum, of which
    this topic has drawn over a 100 replies to this matter. The topics and views are of firefighters from across the nation and their reaction. Please take the time to read...They're from real firefighters please hear what they have to say.
    There is also a long list from my brothers in F.D.N.Y. of missing or
    confirmed dead Real firefighters some of which are black, so race is certainly not an ISSUE! Please let your readers know that these real firefighters have given their lives to serve and protect all people of this nation, including the three people that receive paychecks from the Miami Fire Dept.

A REAL FIRE FIGHTER WOULD NEVER PULL THIS KIND OF STUNT !

And please consider that the wives and kids of the fire fighters that died doing a job they love, have no meaning to these men, who find the symbol of our country so oppresive, It's more important to start "the black thing" then to mourn the loss of 350 brother firefighters...this is so wrong, and after and only after the outrage went up nation wide, and the out cry was heard across this country did they start changing to "it blocked my view'' We all know this is a cover up. They are trying to turn what was seen as a chance to create their own oppertunity to gain their own notority, and they spoke against the very symbol that gave them the freedom to stick their foot in their mouth with no consideration, in the least, to the image they displayed as *firefighters*.

By reading the firehouse.com forum post and many more reply's you can get
    the feeling that most, if not all Real Firefighters are very upset with regards to this matter, and the Metro Dade Fire Dept. gave these clowns a .........
    PAID VACATION ON OUR TAX DOLLARS, NOT FAIR AT ALL!!...
    This is not the first time The Miami area has been in the spot light just
    look at the police dept or county commission!!

The people in the rest of America think Dade County is just a Big Joke
    between Broward County and the Florida Keys "they might be right"! I spoke to some Real firefighters from FDNY, the only thing that's keeping them going is knowing the USA and their flag is behind them, they also want to thank all the Real Firefighters from across the WORLD (except the 3 people that work for Metro Dade Fire Dept.) that support them and America!

These three men from Metro Dade FD are a black eye to the Fire Service as
    well as the human race! If they attempted to pull this stunt in some other parts of the world,or this country, they would have been by now severly disceplined and/or removed from their jobs! .This country has enough trouble now,and we certainly don't need some clowns starting a civil war too. Maybe they're on Bin Laden's Payroll too. divide and conquer.

Please don't let this matter rest, these men do not deserve the repect that is due and given to men who protect and serve this might nation! Please send letters,e-mails,what ever means at your disposial! Contact the Governor, your state represenatives, do NOT allow these men to represnt or continue to represent a respected and time honored job!

God Bless the Flag and Firefighters that lost there lives for our country!!!

> Thank you for your time
    > Mark Conn aka Captain 12

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: Moonlight_Ldy ]

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: CAPTIAN 12 ]
    Just Me

Please read and post reply

Capatin 12

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse