Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Good Morning America 10/3/01?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pepper
    replied
    Hey Chaplain 41-can you shoot me an email with your email address? Mine's in my profile.
    ...And thanks for your support (see above)

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: pepper ]

Leave a comment:

• Chaplain41
    replied
    DFD FF, sorry about my use of "towelheads". I apologize to everyone for my poor example. I was letting off steam because I was in high school when guys were coming home from Vietnam to spit and name calling. Peaceniks can protest all they want, unfortunately they're unsetting me right now. And no, the KKK and I have nothing in common. That's my Cross they burn..but Jesus took my place.
    Sorry Pepper....you the woman!

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• pepper
    replied
    Trouble - you're awesome!!
    Chaplain 41- I'd be "the man" if I was male. But I'm glad you got a kick outta that. I'll have to see if my Texas bud has any more!

Leave a comment:

• hctrouble25
    replied
    How about camel jockeys? Is that more suitable...just kidding...don't get all upset now. Everyone is ****ed off, we want revenge for what happened...and we all vent that in different ways....so as long as you are not out beating up innocent muslims or people of Middle Eastern decent then you are OK in my book. Everyone has the right to be angry but no one has the right to hurt an innocent person...enough of them have already been hurt.

Now to lighten things up:

A sample of President George Bush Address to the American People Tonight.

Good evening my fellow Americans.

First, I want to pass on my condolences to the people of New York and all Americans that are hurting in this tragic time. You can rest assured that anything and everything that can be done to assure the safety of our country will be done.

To the people responsible for today's tragedy, I say this:

Are you f*cking kidding me? Are the turbans on your heads wrapped too tight? Do you not know who you are f*cking with?

Americans are so hungry to kill, that we shoot at each other every day. We will relish the opportunity for new targets for our aggression.

Have you forgotten history? What happened to the last people that started f*ucking around with us? Remember the little b*stards over in Japan? We slapped them all over the Pacific and roasted about 2 million of them in their own back yard. That's what we in America call a big *** barbecue.
    Ever seen Texas on a map? Ever wonder why it's so big? Because we wanted it that way, Mexico started jacking around with the Alamo and now they cut our lawns. England? We sent them packing.

Ask your buddy Saddam about f*cking with the good 'ole USA. The only reason he got away the first time is because it's too hard to shoot someone when you're doubled over laughing at them. Our soldiers aren't trained to laugh and shoot at the same time. Now he couldn't stop a pack of cub scouts from taking over his ****ty little country.

Trust us, Afghanistan will end up a giant kitty litter box. Go ahead and try to hide, Bin Laden. There's not a hole deep enough or a mountain high enough that's going to keep your camel riding asses safe. We will bomb every inch of the country that harbors him, his camps and any place that looks and even smells like he was there.

Hell, we might even drop a few bombs on people that have ****ed us off in the past. This is America. We kick ***. This is what we do. Go ahead and laugh now, but the Tomahawks are coming and we will smoke your sorry asses.

God bless America!

Leave a comment:

• DFD FF
    replied
    I am as anxious for justice to be served as anyone, but "towelheads"? C'mon, Chaplain, this isn't a forum for KKKristians only.

Leave a comment:

• Chaplain 41
    replied
    Pepper, you the man! Be careful and God Bless!

Leave a comment:

• pepper
    replied
    Not to promote violence or whatever, but have you guys seen the "peace rally ettiquette" piece. I got it emailed from a friend in TX. Goes something like this:

WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAPPEN UPON A PEACE RALLY
    1) Approach the person talking about peace
    and saying there should be "no retaliation".
    2)Have brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.
    3) When they say,"no", ask, "why not?"
    4) When they say, "because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful, and we should not cause more violence".
    5) Punch him in the face...hard.
    6) When he gets up to punch you back, point out that it would be a mistake, and contrary to his values, to punch you because he would be increasing the violence.
    7) When he agrees that he has pledged not to commit violence, punch him in the face again...harder this time.
    8) Repeat steps 2 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.

Nuff said?

Leave a comment:

• Chaplain 41
    replied
    Rescue 101, a couple farmers have me roaming their fields hunting groundhogs (woodchucks for some parts of this great country). The other day, their "cute" little faces resembled oslama been laid to rest. Squeezing the trigger was easy to say the least.
    i liked the "access denied" The only angels these terrorists will meet won't be dressed in spotless white gowns. Eternal death will not be pleasant.
    Be careful everyone and God be with you!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue 101
    replied
    Gonzo,He HAS volunteered he just doesn't know it yet.The good guys are gonna get a chance to "road test" that new gopher gun the military just produced.And guess who's the gopher?Head out of hole for thirty seconds should do the trick.Wonder if he realizes his first meeting with Allah is gonna be met with "Entry denied!"T.C.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I din't see Donahue, but, the other day i watched a "peaceful" riot. The daisey-huggers were busy telling everyone that miilitary action was wrong and that we shouldn't kill innocent people. Maybe Donahue was at that demonstration. As far as I'm concerned, all those people are under the sad misconception if we stick our heads in the sand, the bad guys will go away. I say we need to do the same thing the Israelis do, visit the devistation back tenfold.

So Chaplin 41, no you are not over-reacting. I'd be willing to bet that Donahue doesn't know anyone who gave their lives. He is a safe idealist with no idea how the real world works. I had to turn the TV off too.

Stay safe and hang in there, our brethren and countrymen will be avenged.

Leave a comment:

• ALSfirefighter
    replied
    I didn't take Phil Donahue as being anti-conflict at all. I think the point he was making is there are a lot of people out there who use the names of family members, police officers and our brothers within the same sentence with retaliation. Which in a way he is right. I'm all for a little payback, and hopefully limiting terrorism in the future. (You will never totally rid the world of terrorism) But make no mistake about it, this isn't gonna be another desert storm, there are going to be alot of U.S. Servicemen killed if we end up going to an occupying type conflict. But for the most part I do normally agree with O'Reilly, and he does have a somewhat level head about this one.
    --------------------------------------------
    The above is my opinion only and doesn't reflect that of any dept/agency I work for, deal with, or am a member of.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Gonzo
    replied
    I caught part of the O'Reilly/Donahue debate this morning on GMA. Donahue was typical apologetic "it's our fault that this happened and we should not retaliate" spiel. He has apparently suffered from recto-cranial inversion since 9/11/2001. O'Reilly tells it like it is. A case in point: in 1983, terrorists financed by Moamarr Khadafy bombed a nightclub in West Germany, killing a number of US servicemen and women. President Ronald Reagan sent a few F-111 Aardvarks over Tripoli and almost nailed Khadafy. He's kept an extremely low profile since. While it's true that going after bin Laden and al-Qaeda may encourage more Islamic fanatics (who pervert the teachings of the Koran as an end to justify their means) to join his cause, we have to fight back. As many have said..a lot of what goes on in this new war on terror will never be heard on CNN or in the papers.

When one of bin Laden and al-Qaeda's suicide bombers do their thing in the middle of a protest group, wait and see how many of the protesters change their tune!

An afterthought...if dying for Allah is such a great thing to do, why hasn't Osama bin Laden volunteered yet?

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]

Leave a comment:

• Steve Hagy
    replied
    The part that I don't understand is that there are already anti war protests. Don't the people protesting realize that if something isn't done to stop Bin Ladin that they or their families could be the next victims? We can't just close our eyes so that the problem will go away.

I think we should (and will) make every effort to spare the lives of innocent civilians. As for the terrorists, who cares?

Leave a comment:

• EastKyFF
    replied
    I think the whole hawk v. dove debate is irrelevant here. I think we are fighting an entirely different war. I expect to see Afghani tribes convinced to unite against the Taliban (as in the Northern Alliance) and overthrow them, leaving bin Laden with no umbrella. Freeze some bank accounts and, ta-daa!

There is a culture of fear among these people. What mean bosses have you seen bad-mouthed far more after they leave than before? Everyone is afraid of them until their power is gone, and when bin Laden's bucks get yanked and his government support is gone, he has had it.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X