Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a lighter note...What do you want for Xmas(firematic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a lighter note...What do you want for Xmas(firematic)

Now that fall is in full swing (I shop early)let's hear what you would like from Saint Nick this year in your stocking or under your tree.
    Personally I think I would like a pair of leather suspenders and a leather truckmans belt from www.freedomleatherworks.com looks pretty neat and maybe a pair of nomex extrication gloves from www.mechanix.com.

[ 10-01-2001: Message edited by: FiRsqDvr45 ]
    Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

It will probably sound corny..but I have all I want...my family and friends are safe and healthy, and I am lucky enough to have great friends and family that are really there for me all the time. But what I want from everyone is to never forget....we cannot allow people to go back to their selfish, inconsiderate ways...if we do then this nation will not prevail...we must stick together, and try harder to love each other and protect one another. Take care.
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

I can't wait till Christmas after seeing these new T's on a really cool web site www.t-shirtking.com Click on the "T-shirts That Help" area and scroll down to view the stunning Remembering America's Bravest, or the John F. Kennedy Quote or even the Conceived in Liberty T's only to name a few. All in all I think you too will be to impressed to wait. But if anyone want's to buy me a second one of either I think they would look good framed as well. Keep the Faith and remember those that have fallen.

Comment

I know it sounds pretty much impossible... But I would love a set of gear... That Janesville stuff is the most awesome I've seen... Other than that, I really don't know... I'd love a truck to finally be able to call my own but I know those both are never possible... oh well... Maybe soon....
        Adam Spencer
        Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
        Nixa Fire District
        Nixa MO 65714

Comment

Let's see:

1. A pay raise (no chance in hell)
          2. Congress to increase the FIRE act money (oh boy oh boy I think this one is going to come true)
          3. Osama on a platter
          4. My brothers and sisters to be recovered and laid to rest.
          5. What the angels said: 'Peace on earth, and goodwill to men.'

be safe brothers
          Be safe brothers

Comment

I want the Time Life collection of "How America Won the War on Terrorism" on DVD or VHS. And I want it to be a 29 volume collection. And I want it to be hosted by Tommy Lee Jones, and I want it to be nothing but video clips of us bombling the crap out of any country that ends with -astan. And Tommy saying things like "Owwww...thats gotta hurt." And "I want every out-house, cave house, cammel house, tent-house, dirt-house bombed for 100 square miles...I want raod blocks set up and bodies nailed to hand made crosses at every border. If it even smells like a terrorist I want it fried, broiled, baked, medium rare with a side of steak fries and on my desk by the morning." And I want a stripper. Or two. Maybe three. But one would do. Oh and I want a pay raise too. And a play station 2 (too).
            My comments posted here do not reflect the views of my department.

Comment

I'd want to go back in time to sep. 10 with what we know now... make sure the buildings are clear, go to the airports and hang those rat bastards.
              Chief Frank Rizzio
              Pea Ridge Fire Dept.sigpic
              Pea Ridge AR. 72751

Comment

OK I changed my mind..I want number one on Waterboys list and I want what is on FSRizzio's list too. Then I would be very very happy with Santa...although he could add one thing to the list...send my friend Rich over there to smoke those camel jockeys - I have never met anyone that hates that country so much...he would shoot everyone and everything that came into his line of sight...and he would enjoy doing it...so both he and I would get all we want for Christmas...bonus!
                Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

lets see here what i want for christmas
                  a new chevy 1500 4x4
                  osama head on a pike
                  all my brothers and sisters to be recovered and laod to rest
                  osama 's torso on a pike
                  playstation 2
                  did i mention osama's head on a pike
                  to get my emt and ff2
                  love all
                  2197 10-8
                  stay safe,have fun, stay healthy
                  2197 10-8<br />stay safe have fun stay healthy<br />
                  nc firefighter/emt-d
                  RFB-FTM

Comment

All I want for Christmans is Osama bin Laden in between the crosshairs of my Remington 700 PSS. (300 Win Mag) with the look of on his face. Then an empty magazine.
                    Peace on Earth good will toward man...

Stay safe bros.

Comment

My ex-chief, Ronnie Gies from Sqd.288 safe and sound.
                      May God bless all the people and families who have lost
                      their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
                      [email protected]

Comment

Does anyone else here think that we should pass around the collection plate and take up a collection for trouble's friend RICH to be sent over there on a two weeks paid vacation with all the ammo he can carry...

The tommy lee jones thing would be good too, but we don't wanna go back and change the past, no matter how many we might save, you never know what the effect could be on us now... If we went back and did what we are saying, who's not to say it could end up being the start of world war 3 and the end of all civilization... I know it hurts but changing the past is not the answer... Kinda like the Titanic....

This Osama in the scopes thing sounds tempting... Where do I sign up
                        Adam Spencer
                        Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
                        Nixa Fire District
                        Nixa MO 65714

Comment

Hopefully a yellow new york style helmet if I make an officer position this year

Comment

1. A job with a department that just does fire/rescue.

2. Medic school

3. A chance to help all our lost brothers and sisters.

4. A chance to go back to 09-10-2001 and stop Bin Laden from committing that terrible act.
                            Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Comment

I vote we reverse the situation... how about taking up a collection nationwide and posting it as a reward for the capture of these people... as GW stated "DEAD or ALIVE".

Be Safe, Frank
                              Chief Frank Rizzio
                              Pea Ridge Fire Dept.sigpic
                              Pea Ridge AR. 72751

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader