This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service for the FDNY

I have talked to some of my friends here in Florida and we all would like to hold a memorial service in our county just to show our respect and support for FDNY, NYPD, PAPD, NY EMS, and the victims of WTC. We want to have all agencies in our county participate. We have some ideas, but, none of us have ever done anything like this.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would really be great.

You can email me: [email protected]

Thanks. Stay safe
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Well the town next to us held a memorial parade, there was a bunch of departements that showed up from different states, they had members of clergy there for a prayer service. It was really nice
    Thank you FDNY, you will never be forgotten

Comment

Our City had a candle light service around the pond in our City park with music (including our department bagpiper) and a bunch of speaches and prayers.
      "What makes a person run into a building others are running out of?...Character."- Dennis Smith

www.elmirafire.org

Comment

The British Fire Service is holding a service in St Pauls Cathedral in London on 11th October at 1400hrs. Each Brigade has been allocated a certain amount of tickets and my Brigade has been sent 55. I and one of my Lf's will be attending and we will be thinking of all those who have been affected by this tradegy. Our cap badges were designed on the cross of St John and represents the eight merits required by the Knights in the days of the crusades. It was felt that these same requirements are needed by a Firefighter.

Tact, Loyalty, Gallantry, Observation, Perserverance, Explicitness, Dexterity, Explicitness and Sympathy.

During this very sad and painfiul time, the FDNY has demonstrated these qualities to the full. My thoughts and prayers will be with the families, close friends and fellow crew members of those involved in this incident.

Kindest regards & keep safe

Sprinkle (UK)
        Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
        www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Comment

firebeear...i will bein the daytona area 17th and a8th on business..would liek to talk about this. Think it s a great idea
          09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
          ------------------------------
          IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
          "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
          BMI Investigator
          ------------------------------
          The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X