Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whe wish to bring over our condoleances to all the firemen, policemen and all the other rescueworkers who lost comrades and friends. Also to the people who lost family and friends in these horrible attack.
    AMERICA youre not alone in this disaster.....
    For the people who kep on searching and working in the disaster earea....much strenght....

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Sander en Sandra (Oisterwijk, Holland)

(Ps excuse foor our poor english writing, whe hope you´ll nderstand)

Comment

9-13-01
      Condolences to the familes who lost loved ones at the WTC. Our prayers
      go out to you during this difficult time of mourning. God Bless All of
      You.
      www.mechanicstownfd.com
      Richard [email protected]

Comment

My simple wishes and prayers can not possibly do enough, but take comfort in that an ocean is made up of many, many drops!

To ALL the rescue workers & volunteers involved, my family prays for all of you, and I will continue to cry each night for those of you that are unable to, to mourn the loss of "All", but especially "YOUR" brothers and sisters for their selfless sacrifice.

This is all I can do for now, but this I will promise.

God Bless.

Christopher Baxas
        Charlotte, NC

Comment

Aan al de families en nabestaanden van de slachtoffers van de rampen in NY en washington
          wil ik mijn deelneming betuigen en hen veel sterkte toewensen in deze moeilijke en zware dagen.

een brandweerman van Hoogstraten in Belgium.

Comment

My deepest sympathies to the families of the fallen firefighters and police officers that have lost their lives in the line of duty. As a firefighter myself, you never think that something like this can happen to you.

Angela Wilson
            Weirton Heights VFD Co. #3
            Weirton, WV

Comment

To the New York Fire Department, New York EMS, and the New York Law Enforcement Agencies, we wish to express our shock and sadness for your losses. We also wish to commend to all involved in the rescue of civilians and the recovery of brother and sister members. Continue to have heart, be strong in your recovery from this heavy grief. You are America's Bravest!!!!

THANK YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND AMERICA

From the members of the WAYNE TOWNSHIP VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT., CHERRY FORK, OHIO

Comment

GOD BLESS YOU FIREFIGHTERS, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SAM DALIN FIREFIGHTER CAPITAL CITY FIRE AND RESCUE JUNEAU ALASKA

Comment

thinking of you all at this sad time
                  firefighter simon barrett mid & west wales fire brigade uk

Comment

I can't find the words i want to say to you all.
                    I just want to tell you that in my heart en mind i'm with you.
                    When I heard that 5 firefighters, heroes, were rescued tonight, it made me feel a little beter, i gave me tears in my eyes.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL in these difficult times.........

Chris Oltmanns, Fire department Zeist, Netherlands

Comment

Toute mes sincère condoléances aux trop nombreuses famille des héros disparues.

Marco
                      Québec, Canada

P.S.: Hang on

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with eveyone of our Brothers and Sisters of the FDNY
                        Rick L. Local-732

Comment

Thinking of all the fire fighters that have lost their lives trying to save others,my heart goes out to them all.

FF David Ives
                          RAF Alconbury
                          Cambridgeshire
                          England.

Comment

THESE MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO LOVED AND APPRECIATED. THIS ENTIRE NATION IS SO
                            VERY GRATEFUL FOR THEIR EFFORTS OF RESCUE. I PERSONALLY WOULD DO ANYTHING
                            TO HELP. I KNOW I AM SPEAKING FOR MILLIONS WHO FEEL THE SAME. GOD BLESS
                            ALL OF YOU. AND, THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Comment

NOT Just Another Call

Firemen hurried one and all

They geared up and moved out, no time to spare,

As sirens pierced through the morning air,

It was a duty, a calling, their passion, their way,

To save the public from their darkest day,

Out of habit they work without fear, without fret,

Now these heroes are ones we’ll never forget.

I wonder if they reflected on the hope their lives gave,

On this day when it was only God who could save,

To the soul mates, I hug you and join you in your tears,

On this day when reality has overcome our fears,

But know they will be with us in spirit, in love,

They’ll be watching and guiding from high above.

To the children, though this grief may now seem to great,

Know that your Mothers & Fathers have a hero’s fate,

Know they’ll still be there in every possible way,

Let their memory bring you joy each and every day.

To the parents be proud of what they’ve done,

Think of all the lives they touched,

Take comfort in the fact that they love you so much.

To the siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, friends,

To the aunts, uncles, cousins that they loved to the end,

Know that their lives were not taken in vain,

Let pride in all they’ve done, take the place of your pain.

To their “brothers & sisters” who shared in that calling,

Don’t feel guilt or regret as your tears are falling,

But feel honor and appreciation for all that you do,

Stand strong, stand together, and let that strength help you through.

To God with who these men and women have now gone,

Know that recollections of these lives on Earth will live on,

Please bring peace to the hearts that are suffering today,

As they wonder how to go on, please show them the way.

And the firemen, whose lives have been lost,

Know that we recognize your work and its cost,

Thank You for all you’ve helped and you’ve saved,

For the time and the love, and the lives that you gave.

Author Unknown

Comment

I worked as a paramedic on the Lower East Side of Manhattan from 1984-86. I know from experience that that the FDNY is not only New York's Bravest, but the world's bravest. My thoughts and prayers are with them during this
                                difficult time.

Ken Matthews

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...