X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words cannot express my sorrow at the loss of your sister and brother
    firefighters. May God comfort their famlies, loved ones, and fellow
    firefighters. You are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. God bless you all.

Marion Catherine Betts
    N. Attleboro, MA

Comment

To all our brother and sister firefighters and emergency personnel in New York and Washinton D.C. we are with you, and you are in our thoughts and prayers as you carry on in this crisis, be strong , be brave , and most of all be safe!
      To the families of our fallen brothers and sisters, our deepest sympathies go out to you as well as our prayers. We are all one big family and brotherhood, they will not be forgotten, we will always remain America's Bravest!
      God Bless the USA and America!

Comment

We the members of the West Gardiner Maine Fire Department send our thoughts and prayers to each and every one of you active in the duty of search and rescue. We have taken our moment of silence and still hold onto the hope that more people are found alive. If there is anything we can do or help we can offer, please feel free to contact us and we will do what we can.

Please keep the faith and know that God is looking out over each and everyone of you!! Thank you from people who really know what you are going through. God bless!! Vicki Prescott, Training officer-1st class.

Comment

A nation, a world, mourns for it's lost hero's. Hero's they were, whether they realized it or not.

On behalf of my Chief, my firefighters, and their families, I would like to extend to the families, especially the children of all the fallen firefighters in the FDNY, who were so tragically and without warning lost in these terrorist attacks that have occurred, our heartfelt sympathy, overwhelming shock and utter disbelief.

May you know that you are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We wish that you may draw upon the strength of knowing firefighters everywhere in the world do what they do for the benefit and well being of others; quite likely total strangers, and the "ultimate sacrifice" is made for one reason, and one reason only, for the chance that others may live.

Once again, please accept our deepest condolences, and God bless you all.

James MacKinnon
          Deputy Fire Chief
          Tiverton & District Fire Department
          Municipality of Kincardine
          Tiverton, Ontario, Canada

Comment

i to all fellow firefighters, iam e-mailing you from Penticton British
            Columbia Canada, i am a paid on call firefighter, there is 40 of us
            working with 36 professional's out of two halls. I can't tell you how
            much shock and disbelief me and my fellow firefighters are over this
            act. I would just like to say our hearts and prayers our with all of the
            professional fire personal and there families.We are all with you! and
            if you need any help you can call on the Penticton Fire Department, we
            have members who would be proud to assist you in any way shape or form!.
            Once again our prayer's are with you,God bless a America.

with the highest of respect.

Mike Bailey.

vice, president penticton paid

on call association.

Comment

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS ALL WEEK, AND MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THE
              FIREFIGHTERS/ EMT'S AND POLICE OFFICERS MISSING OR PRESUMED DEAD. I THINK I
              SPEAK FOR ALL TEXAS FIREFIGHTERS. I BELIEVE THAT WITH GOD'S HELP WE WILL GET
              THROUGH THIS. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH FAMILY MEMBER OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS
              AND SISTERS. FROM MY FAMILY TO YOUR'S, KEEP THE FAITH AND REMAIN STRONG. ALL
              OF YOU ARE AWESOME. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU.

SINCERLY, MICHAEL E. MAYFIELD, FIREFIGHTER / EMT, COPPERAS COVE-LEANDER TX
              FIRE DEPARTMENTS.

Comment

Dear Firefighters

I am very sad that some firefighters are still under the rubble and some have died. I hope that they come out alive. I hope no one else gets hurt very badly.

Alexandra Jonker
                Age 8

Comment

Since FDNY has lost so many men & much equipment, how about Seagrave Corp
                  donating a new pumper free to FDNY as a testament to those who gave their all
                  in this horrible tragedy. Seagrave has long been a supplier of apparatus to
                  FDNY and obviously has made a lot of money from the large number of orders.
                  Workers at Seagrave could provide their labor free & the company could ask
                  suppliers to donate parts, pumps, etc in this noble gesture. FDNY is going to
                  need a lot of replacement equipment. What a tremendous symbol of support for
                  the fallen men & women this could be. Please pass this on to Seagrave, etc or
                  others who might be able to advance the concept. Thanks Jim Segal
                  [email protected]

Comment

To: Joe Morgan Engine Co. 42 - Bronx
                    You are in the hearts and minds of all your friends in North Carolina. We are
                    remembering you and all the other brave firefighters in our prayers.

Comment

Please post on your website:

I don't know where to begin. Words simply can't convey the profound sadness that our fire department feels for the brave men and women of FDNY. Our department holds a special place in our hearts for them. Many of us began our probie period learning from them as fire service instructors. We were awed by their knowledge, experience and can-do attitude. We view them as heroes. We learn early on that there is simply no department better in the world than FDNY. People who are at the top of their game. People who can handle any situation. How can this happen to our heroes???? There is a void in our hearts and it hurts.

Several of our fire fighters were flown in by helicopter and drove down in our command car. They operated at ground zero. They worked with a passion to help get those heroes out. We wish that we could do more.

In speaking for our entire department, our deepest condolences to all of the brave fire fighters and their families. We pray for you!

David Jonker
                      Chief
                      New Canaan Fire Company No. 1
                      New Canaan, CT

Comment

To my brothers and sisters at New York,
                        God Bless all of you. My prayers and thoughts are with all of the emergency workers looking for brothers trapped and missing. Stay strong we are all behind you and watching every step. Remember," We are our brothers keeper."

GOD BLESS.
                        Mick Krasowski
                        Firefighter/ Paramedic
                        South Elgin and Countryside
                        Fire Protection District, IL

Comment

It is 3 days since the cowardly despicable attack on your Country and Country folk. I am still stunned at the enormity of the attack. May God bless all those people killed, injured and affected. Our thoughts are also especially with the Emergency Crews who attended and attempted to rescue the terrified people. Very many have paid the ultimate price. They will never be forgotten. We all will remember them and their heroism. God speed your rescue efforts.
                          Keith Gregory

Station Officer
                          E-Mail [email protected]

Comment

My husband and I grew up in the NYC area. It breaks my heart. Thank you for all you're doing for our city.

Evelyn Krache Morris
                            Investment Manager Analyst
                            DeMarche Associates

Comment

>From all of the members of the NASA Fire Dept. our best wishes go out
                              to the families of the fallen. Keep up the good work and be safe.

James Leach
                              NASA Fire Department
                              Las Cruces,NM

Comment

Hi. My name is Ms. Delegal and I am a second grade teacher in Jacksonville, Florida. My class and I have been discussing the bravery of the firemen in New York city and my students decided to write the most endearing letters to the firemen there. I would love to be able to send these letters to the firemen along with a small donation from myself. Would you please send me the address of a fire station in N.Y. so that I can mail this envelope of well-wishes to them? Thank you so much for your valuable time! Sincerely, Ms. Delegal

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X