Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We cant begin to imagine what America is going through after these tragic events.
    Be comforted that not only was America affected but so was every person in the world and that all our thoughts and prayers are with all those who are missing, with the friends and families of the innocent people who were taken, and those who were died.

I send my deepest sympathies and hopes that the people responsible for this crime are brought to swift justice.

You are all in our thoughts.

Brooke

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all at this most tragic time. We have watched in utter disbelief, shock and tears at the events of Tues. My husband is a Firefighter here in Sydney and was deeply saddened at the huge loss of brothers. He says it as always, the "Firies" rush in as others rush out. And he also, would not have it any other way. As a wife, please pass on my deepest sympathies to the widows, children and families. My heart is heavy at your loss. We watch our men dive into these disasters with little thought for their own lives, what brave souls. I pray for the safety of the rescuers who are still working.

God be with you all!

Lynn and Ian

Lynn Drinkall

Comment

Here in Michigan we want to send our prayers and best wishes, letting all of the bravest know that our prayers are continuous and many. May God give all of you courage to face this task, strength to do the job, and comfort as you face the many sorrows and tragedies.
        Since we can't be there to help physically, we are there in thought and spirit. May God bless you all.
        Vicksburg, Michigan

Comment

Words can not cover the pain, my heart goes out to all those who lost family
          and friends and brother Fire Fighters in this action. As a retired 26yr
          prof. New Zealand fire fighter I share in your pain.I've worked on shift in
          fire houses in alot of fire houses on the east coast and I know how close
          they all are. My you god be with you all.
          Laurie Thompson.

Comment

Brothers and Sisters. Members of our family have fallen and it is our duty to assist. What I propose is a "Memorial Mile"...firefighters in bunker pants and department t-shirts...marching behind a flag draped engine or ladder. If we can'f be on scene at least we can show support emotianally.
            I know this would show the world we are able to cope and care about our comrades. I would like this march to start at 9am EST on Tuesday, Sept 18th. If you or your dept. is able to help out financially please follow the directions provided on firehouse.com.
            If any one feels this is a "do-able" or has advice please e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

S A FIREFIGHTER AND PARAMEDIC, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW MY THOUGHTS AND
              PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU. IF THERE WAS ANY WAY I COULD
              BE THERE WITH YOU TO LEND A HAND I WOULD. ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE ALL IN MY
              THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. AMY

Comment

I KNOW YOU'VE RECEIVED POSSIBLY THOUSANDS OF THESE RESPONSES, BUT I WANT TO
                LET YOU KNOW THAT MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL, AND AS A PROFESSIONAL FIRE
                FIGHTER, WISH I COULD BE THERE WORKING ALONG SIDE OF YOU ALL TO BRING OUT OUR
                BROTHER & SISTER FIRE FIGHTERS.
                GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. YOUR BROTHER, FRANK, LOCAL 2038, DANVERS, MA.

Comment

To all the very very brave Firefighters.

May god keep you safe and give you the courage and strength to continue.
                  You are an inspiration to each and every one of us. Please keep safe.
                  We are all thinking of you down under. You are worth more than words.

Gabrielle
                  Sydney Australia.

Comment

My family is praying for all of you and if the word comes that you our help
                    I will be there to dig beside you until every victim is brought home to
                    rest. God be with you Gordon Fowlston IAFF L 1786

Comment

All of our Prayers are with all the Angels that have already been called up to the call of duty as well as the Angels that continue to Rescue and Search for the injured and victoms, I wish there was something I could say or do to make things better, there just is not any words.. This is the most horrific thing we have ever witnessed as a nation. I work for the Lowell Fire Department as a clerk for the Fire Prevention Buearu and we are just so sad for all the families that lost there husbands,fathers,brothers and sons.. YOU ARE TRULY THE ANGELS THAT WALK OUR EARTH EACH AND EVERY DAY... MAY GOD HELP YOU THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY... REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR OWN ANGEL WALKING BESIDE YOU... GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON, TO THE HOLY SPIRIT , WORLD WITHOUT END. AMEN

Comment

To all of my brothers in N.Y. and Washington, my heart and prayers are
                        with you all in this time of national mourning. God bless all of you and
                        your families.

God Bless America,
                        Bob Allison Firefighter/EMT Chesterton F.D. Chesterton, IN

Comment

My Heartfelt Sympathy to all those affected by this terrible act of terrorism.

As a volunteer fire fighter my heart and thoughts are with all the brave fire fighters who have been lost and those friends and families left behind.

No words can express the sorrow felt.

Gain strength from the support of fellow fire fighters world wide.

Sincerely

Deanne Carlton
                          COCKATOO RURAL FIRE BRIGADE (CFA)
                          VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

Comment

Its hard to put your feelings into words after something like this has happened. But I can say when I saw the pictures on the TV my stomach turned and brought a tear to my eye. My thoughts and prayer are with the fallen members and families of the FDNY, NYPD and all others affected by this great tragedy.

Best Wishes

A. Leach
                            Firefighter
                            GFD Ontario Canada

Comment

Words cannot describe the shock and horror we are feeling watching the events unfold on CNN.

Deepest sympathy to the Firefighters and Emergency service personnel who have made the ultimate sacrifice
                              and their colleagues working tirelessly in their brave rescue efforts.

Also deepest sympathy to all Americans lost in this senseless tragedy and condolences to family and loved ones.

Sincerely Clive & Anne
                              Metropolitan Fire Brigade
                              Melbourne Australia.

Comment

Words cannot describe the shock and horror we are feeling watching the events unfold on CNN.

Deepest sympathy to the Firefighters and Emergency service personnel who have made the ultimate sacrifice
                                and their colleagues working tirelessly in their brave rescue efforts.

Also deepest sympathy to all Americans lost in this senseless tragedy and condolences to family and loved ones.

Sincerely Clive & Anne
                                Metropolitan Fire Brigade
                                Melbourne Australia.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse