• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our thoughts are with the members of NYFD and thier families , in this
    incredibly tragic time , brothers just trying to do the best job they

could , against an impossible situation from kris anderson BURNABY FIRE

DEPARTMENT , Vancouver , British Columbia Canada, IAFF LOC 323

Comment

I send my sincerest condolences and my prayers to the families, co-workers and friends of fallen NY firefighters.

Their dedication and gallant efforts to save lives on that tragic tuesday will not be forgotten.

God Bless America.

Frederick Frechette
      Beauport, Quebec
      Canada

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go to the rescuers in New York and Washington D.C.
        My condolences to the families of firefighters who gave there lives saving
        those who were hurt in the buildings.

Shane Peterson
        Comstock F.D.
        Pharmacia F.D.

Comment

To all the families of the victims of this terrible tradegy, and to the firefighters of New York City...

In the morning light,
          to know their plight,
          to feel, the fear of thier fight,
          to reach for the light, depsite the blackness of night
          for we will not surrender, we will not hang our heads in defeat,
          but will go beyond ourselves, with pure heart,
          to reach down deep to another part,
          To live on, is truly the art.
          WE are firefighters, one and all
          we stand proud and tall.

I wish I could be right there beside my brothers and help and reach for survivors. My heart hurts for the families, and it hurts for my fellow firefighters. You are all very special, and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone of you. I dedicate my day and I will go to work in honor of the firefighters of NEw York City.

FireFighter
          David Grogan
          USAF

Comment

We would like to share our deepest sympathies for our brother firefighter and their families, may God bless you all in this time of need.

Kyle Linn
            Greater Prudhoe Bay Fire Dept Alaska

Comment

I would like to thank all of the emergency personnel who have put their
              lives on the line everyday, in all parts of the country, but especially in
              NYC. I am a nationally registerred EMT-B who worked in rural NY for some
              time before moving to New Orleans to go to school. I have fond memories of
              the great treatment I recieved while working in a small community where we
              responded to many calls where we knew the patient personally.
              Once I moved to New Orleans I found that the conditions are completely
              different in the big city. People are disrespectful, rude and sometimes
              violent towards police, fire and EMS. Yet, people in this tight knit
              community continue to work the streets with the goal of protecting the
              public that we serve. The pay might not be that great in most cases, the
              work is dangerous (as we've so recently seen), the hours are long, the
              stress is high, but there is a highly rewarding feeling we have when we know
              we've saved a life, or truly helped someone who needed it.
              Unless you're in the 911 buisness it's hard to comprehend what
              professionals see daily, but the WTC attack Tuesday has brought a spotlight
              on the dangerous nature of the work. The 911 community has lost hundreds of
              brothers and sisters in this immense tragedy, and if I had the chance to
              talk to their families I would tell them that everyone in this dangerous
              profession feels their pain and loss. My heart also goes out to all of those
              still working to find people (dead or alive) in the wreckage. They are
              witnessing hell firsthand, and they will remember this time for teh rest of
              thier lives. God grant them the strength to do the work that so desprately
              needs to be done, and also have the strength of mind in the future to be
              able to deal with the ghosts of their experiences. MY thoughts and prayers
              will be with you in the coming days and weeks.

William Diehl
              NREMT-B, NYS EMT-D

Comment

President Bush has proclaimed tomorrow, Friday September 14, a national
                day of prayer and remembrance for the victims of the national tragedy of
                September 11, 2001. He has asked all states to observe this day in a
                special way. In Anchorage, the Municipality and the State will host a
                ceremony at noon at the Performing Arts Center. We invite you to attend
                if you are able to do so.

Alaskans unable to attend in person can view or listen to the Anchorage
                ceremony on television and radio. The approximately half hour event
                will be broadcast live by KTUU-TV and carried by ARCS TV, Alaska Two
                (Gavel to Gavel) and member stations of the Alaska Public Radio Network.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone interested in
                attending or watching! Thanks.

Comment

Along with the rest of this great Country, on behalf of all of the staff of Leflore County Oklahoma EMS, may I express our sincere condolences to all of the families and brother and sister Firefighters and EMS workers and Law Enforcement Officers on such a tragic loss of life in such a dastardly cowardly act. Our prayers are with each of you and the families that have suffered such a loss. May God truly bless the USA and our leaders as they track down and punish those responsible for this act of War. May God truly guide and protect those who are now involved in the rescue at this time.
                  Steve Rutherford, EMT

Comment

Please just know you are all in our hearts who are in N.Y. and D.C. You have our support and we pray for all who are affected by this tragedy. We pray for those fallen heroes and those working around the clock to help wherever possible. The families of all are also in our prayers. God Bless.

Lt. Lee Murphy
                    Palmer Lake Vol. Fire Dept.
                    Palmer Lake, CO

Comment

I just want to let you know all the BROTHERS & SISTERS thru out this country you are in me prayers, I commend each and everyone of you for working thru this. I am a fellow firefighter and your rescue & recovery are helping me thru this time to be strong, I have friends who may have lost their lives, hopefully they will be alive, but in our profession we know there is only a certain time period that this is justified and everything else is pure luck! Some reporters were upset because the firefighters would not speak to them, they JUST DONT REALIZE THIS IS HOW WE DEAL, the worst the scenerio the harder we work. No One can explain it, or understand it, except the PROUD FIREFIGHTERS OF THE USA!
                      Thank you again and may GOD go with each and evryone of you thru this, and may the sons & daughters of every FIREFIGHTER, whether it be their Dad or Mom
                      STAND UP AND BE PROUD, THEY ARE HEROS. AND SO ARE THE FIREFIGHTERS WORKING THE RESCUE/RECOVERY EFFORTS AND EVERY OTHER FIREFIGHTER IN THIS COUNTRY. STAND PROUD !!! THE WIVES, HUSBANDS, DAUGHTERS,SONS & PARENTS , SHOULD NOT MOURN THEM BUT RAISE THIER HEAD HI AND BE PROUD BECAUSE THEY GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRAFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      All the BROTHERS AND SISTERS take the time to mourn, but as we all do, get right back into our job and be PROUD. WE WILL RISE AND KICK BUTT

Thank you for letting me vent

Comment

Hi,

I'm not a firefighter, but I would still like to offer
                        my most heartfelt condolences to the families of each
                        and every one of the fallen firefighters in NY. As
                        well as to every single firefighter around the world
                        who lost "brothers" and "sister" on Tuesday. You are
                        all in my thoughts and my prayers. Take care and stay
                        safe all of you !!!!

Jen
                        Medicine Hat, Alberta
                        Canada

Comment

I sit here crying for my brother firefighters and the police officers. As a firefighter for 31 years and a chief for 15 years I have never seen such carnage. I hope I never will. As a volunteer firefighter I have met several FDNY firefighters in Baltimore. I have never met a greater bunch of guys. My prayers go out to all of you and may the country get those BASTARDS. God bless you all.
                          Robert W Petrovic, Exchief
                          Braddock Volunteer Fire Dept #2

Comment

I am a Jr. Firefighter with the Hughestown Volunteer Fire Department...I am 17 years old. I want to wish my condolences to the family's of all who died...the innocent civilians...government officials...and the rescue personal (firefighters, EMS , and Police ).

Comment

Dear One and all,

Thank you so much for your courage, valor and patriotism! God has richly
                              blessed with people like you. May God be with you through this time of
                              distraught and confusion. I can not imagine what you are seeing and
                              feeling, but keep up the wonderful job you are doing. God bless America and
                              you all.

Sincerely,
                              Rebecca Kitzmann
                              Escondido, CA

Comment

>
                                > At this time, when we are all trying to find our way thru this tragedy
                                that has torn a hole in the fabric of our lives that cannot be repaired for
                                many a day to come, I found myself unable to function in my day-to-day life
                                without thinking of our fallen heroes.
                                >
                                > My husband and I run a fire videographing service that shows the true
                                depth of what their working lives are like and so this has affected our
                                lives deeply.
                                >
                                > I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT YOU TAKE 2 MINUTES OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO READ
                                THIS TRIBUTE.
                                > PLEASE FEEL TO PASS THIS ON.
                                >
                                > With my deepest condelences and heartfelt sympathy
                                >
                                > Kathy Koepke
                                > ILL Dispatcher ILL021

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse