X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAF
    replied
    Remember folks, don't drink before, during or too soon after your tattoo--- the increased blood flow will make the lines blurry.

---Ursula

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    I'm still working out the donation end of the deal. As soon as we come up with a way the money will go to the Widows and Childrens fund directly, I'll put it out to the brothers.

Leave a comment:

• jkennedy
    replied
    e229lt...Nice ink brother, we did memorial tats in worcester to date i think the count is up to 150. are more fdny brothers geting work done? are they the same tat or different? just asking from a tat enthusiest and ff

Leave a comment:

• hctrouble25
    replied
    Nice tattoo, I love the maltese they did an excellent job...I am going this week..maybe tomorrow to talk to the guy about doing mine on my lower back...and sure I could use help getting that lotion on the tattoo....like I am gonna turn down help from a fellow fire fighter?! Come on now! haha

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    Thanks Brother.

Leave a comment:

• Fire737
    replied
    E229lt asked me to post a link to his photo if possible. Just copy and paste this link or just click on it and it should take you to my photopoint page. Excellent job E229lt. If anyone else has a tattoo photo please email it to me and I will put it on the photopoint page so you can view them all at once. To see the photo close up when you get to photopoint click on the view button. And you can view it at a larger side. If anyone has problems let me know.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...175&a=13813570

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    I can't post this picture

Anyone here able to post a picture, please email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you for posting, Thanks

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: E229lt ]

Leave a comment:

• Tillerman-6
    replied
    Two brothers from my dept. got this pic...

Leave a comment:

• Fire737
    replied
    E229lt
    Your pic still is not showing up. Not sure if it is my computer or you have a bad link for some reason. Keep trying. Still would like to see it. Maybe you could just email it. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• FF McDonald
    replied
    E229 LT -

Not to be a pain in the *** -- but Yahoo! isn't letting the link work properly- it comes back as forbidden. ????

I'd really like to see what you had done, I'd like to add to my Eagle, Globe and Anchor; as well as my meat tags....

I'd like to honor all those who lost their lives on the 11th...

thanks,

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    Seems like I can't post the Image using my Yahoo URL. If anyone has a web page that allows an Image to be posted here, email me and I will send it to you. Sorry.

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: E229lt ]

Leave a comment:

• fire737
    replied
    E220lt
    for some reason your photo did not show up. Please repost I would like to see your design. Has anyone else that knows tattoo artists come up with a cool design. xenophon13 I like your idea but would like to see a drawing first. Lets see some photo's or designs.

Leave a comment:

• E229Lt
    replied
    Mine's done.

Leave a comment:

• xenophon13
    replied
    Hows this sound everybody. Get an American flag done like its blowing in the wind. Have a black FDNY helmet with 911 on the leather shield. Then forming a circle around it ( like the in god we trust and the other stuff you see on coins) have them put WTC, Pentagon, Somerset Pa.

Leave a comment:

• mark440
    replied
    Fire737... I'll let you know when I find a good graphic. I'll let you try it first and if you cry at all then I'll most likely wimp out. Anyone got any sippin whiskey? That might take the sting away

Stay safe,

*Mark

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...