X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bjarkman
    replied
    I have one tattoo ( my dept's badge), and never really planned on having any more, but that has changed since 9/11/01. I have been looking just as you have been. One brother has already had a FDNY helmat with " In memory of our fallen brothers" above, and "09/11/01" below, done in ink. I'm looking for something that includes our nation's flag. I like the idea of a sinle tattoo that is done nation wide by any of our brothers that would be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Phred
    replied
    And it's FDNY, not nyfd.

Leave a comment:

• MetalMedic
    replied
    Originally posted by NCFiremedic:
    I was thinking of a simple design. A maltese cross with 9-11-01 in the middle, nyfd over the top and WTC NY, Somerset Pa, and The Pentagon DC underneath.
    Shouldn't that be "New York, NY" and "Alrlington, VA"? Or should it be, "WTC, Pentagon, Somerset, PA"? I am no fan of tattoos, but now you have me considering one... it would be great if we could come up with a single design that firefighters from around the world could get. If some tattoo artist is reading this, here is a chance to make some big bucks!

Leave a comment:

• NCFiremedic
    replied
    I was thinking of a simple design. A maltese cross with 9-11-01 in the middle, nyfd over the top and WTC NY, Somerset Pa, and The Pentagon DC underneath.

Leave a comment:

• F02
    replied
    Never had any interest or thought I would ever have one.
    After 9/11 Im ready, just looking for the right one.
    Anybody got a good design?

Leave a comment:

• sgtdave2002
    started a topic Memorial Tattoo

Memorial Tattoo

I am thinking about getting a tattoo for the fallen fire fighters in New York. I was wondering if anybody else has thought the same. Any suggestions or comments? Thanks everyone and God Bless.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X