Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a problem Mark....I am going this week or next week to see a friend who is an outstanding tattoo artist in my area in NJ. He does the most amazing artwork and always in very bright colors that never fade...I want the red, white, and blue to be as bold and beautiful as it is in our hearts and on our flags.
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

This ironically is on MSN's main page today...
      http://womencentral.msn.com/beautyst...les/tattoo.asp

I, too, have wanted a tattoo for at least 6 years.....Hmmmm......
      "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
      -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Trouble:

need a photographer?

Comment

Grit...you will be the first to know sweetie...just remember photographers are only allowed to snap a picture and not to touch...sorry
          Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

Trouble, lemme know if you need any topical ointment or lotion rubbed on there for you. I have debated a tatoo before, but do chicks dig artwork on the body of a firefighter? Does it improve my chances of finding that right mate? Dunno....

Stay safe,

*Mark
            FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

Mark440 now I know you are crazy. I will get one first. Let me know if you see some good designs. 737

Comment

Fire737... I'll let you know when I find a good graphic. I'll let you try it first and if you cry at all then I'll most likely wimp out. Anyone got any sippin whiskey? That might take the sting away

Stay safe,

*Mark
                FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Comment

Hows this sound everybody. Get an American flag done like its blowing in the wind. Have a black FDNY helmet with 911 on the leather shield. Then forming a circle around it ( like the in god we trust and the other stuff you see on coins) have them put WTC, Pentagon, Somerset Pa.
                  When the defecation hits the oscillation I'll be there.

Comment

Mine's done.

Comment

E220lt
                      for some reason your photo did not show up. Please repost I would like to see your design. Has anyone else that knows tattoo artists come up with a cool design. xenophon13 I like your idea but would like to see a drawing first. Lets see some photo's or designs.

Comment

Seems like I can't post the Image using my Yahoo URL. If anyone has a web page that allows an Image to be posted here, email me and I will send it to you. Sorry.

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: E229lt ]

Comment

E229 LT -

Not to be a pain in the *** -- but Yahoo! isn't letting the link work properly- it comes back as forbidden. ????

I'd really like to see what you had done, I'd like to add to my Eagle, Globe and Anchor; as well as my meat tags....

I'd like to honor all those who lost their lives on the 11th...

thanks,
                          Marc

"In Omnia Paratus"

Member - IACOJ
                          "Got Crust?"

-- The opinions presented here are my own; and are not those of any organization that I belong to, or work for.

Comment

E229lt
                            Your pic still is not showing up. Not sure if it is my computer or you have a bad link for some reason. Keep trying. Still would like to see it. Maybe you could just email it. [email protected]

Comment

Two brothers from my dept. got this pic...

"What makes a person run into a building others are running out of?...Character."- Dennis Smith

www.elmirafire.org

Comment

I can't post this picture

Anyone here able to post a picture, please email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you for posting, Thanks

[ 09-30-2001: Message edited by: E229lt ]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X