This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question? Firefighter Ascend into Trade Tower Picture

I am a teacher and I have a question about a picture that shows a firefighter ascending into one of the Trade Towers. I made a wallpaper with different photos to pay tribute to the NYFD. All of my school computers have it on them. I need to know who the person is. I had the info once and lost it. Please help. I know he was a survivor. I can send you the wallpaper if that will help. Email me at [email protected]
    God Bless all Firefighters - the real heroes

Oh boy... I know the picture you are referring to and I recall seeing a cation with it on a webpage indicating the name and that he was a survivor. If I get some time, I will try to find it again, but I have been to so many websites during the past 2 weeks, it may be impossible for me. I am sure someone on here will remember. In the meantime, you might try www.abcnews.com and www.cnn.com since I have visited them the most... it could be on one of those.

Good luck!
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Comment

The firefighter you have in the photo is listed as engine 28 firefighter Mike Kehoe from Staten Island. The photo is from the Firehouse.com slide shows. Peace and Prayers from your Canadian brothers.

Comment

Thank you!!!!

Comment

What picture are y'all talking about? Where exactly can I find it?

Comment

dr inferno -- YOU ROCK!!! It was going to drive me nuts until I found it!
            Richard Nester
            Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Comment

and that's what he's a "Dr" and you are just a medic
              IACOJ Agitator
              Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

lol, good point adze!

Comment

Real funny Adze. Just remember that little crack when your hurt and a "medic" comes to help you
                  And for anyone who thinks I'm being serious... I'm joking!!!!!!! We can have fun between brothers.
                  Dean Urquhart
                  I used to only have One President, Charleton Heston, then came George. Now I'm lucky enough to have a third.... Capt Gonzo

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X