Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen the outpouring of support too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen the outpouring of support too?

I just read the article on the home page. Has anyone else seen the outpouring of generousity too? My station has received (since THE event) flowers, chocolates, cookies, pies and various other contibutions from the citizens of our fair city. We stopped making dessert for after dinner because it undoubtedly arrives by 5pm in some form or another. We have also been cheered, given the thumbs up, and people are actually pulling over for us while responding. Brothers and Sisters- something good is happening on the west coast, but it is unfortunate that it comes with such a price.

I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder...but could you all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to my forum called "PLEASE READ ....IT COULD MEAN THE WORLD TO A FALLEN FFs CHILD" and take a minute out of your day to help send your love to a child or family of a fallen FF, Police Officer, or Rescue Worker in NYC. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

Yea we are getting the same response. Except for the pulling over to the right and STOP!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think that will ever change.
      My comments posted here do not reflect the views of my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X