This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE READ ....IT COULD MEAN THE WORLD TO A FALLEN FFs CHILD

I TRIED THIS ONCE WITH LITTLE SUCCESS...BUT THOUGHT I WOULD TRY AGAIN...PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE OUT OF YOUR DAY AND DO THIS!!! THANKS

The Vermont Teddy Bear Company is donating Teddy Bears to each of the families of the Fire Fighters, Police Officers and Rescue Workers who gave their life in the rescue attempt in New York City. All you have to do is pick what type of bear (fire, police, or angel) and send a message, that's it! Vermont Teddy Bear will pay for everything. They just want the accompanying messages to be from the entire nation and fellow Fire Fighters, EMTs, Rescue Workers, and Police Officers. Please take one minute out of your day to do this for the families of our fallen heroes... http://www.virtualbeargram.com/september11.html
    God Bless America!!! One Nation under God!!!
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Thanks for the idea, 25 ~

Sadly, it apperas we're too late to participate...

This message is posted on the Vermont Teddy Bear Company web site...

"Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who wrote a "card of compassion." The Vermont Teddy Bear Company delivered over 150,000 personal cards along with the Bears we donated to the families of firefighters, rescue workers and police officers who gave their lives in the tragic events of September 11th."

Our Thanks should go out to all who participated AND the Vermont Teddy Bear folks. Nice Job!
    /s/ Phred1 from Ohio

Comment

tried it...they are done......but it was an awesome idea...
      09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
      ------------------------------
      IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
      "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
      BMI Investigator
      ------------------------------
      The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

Darn...well thanks for trying anyway guys...it is appreciated. I sent a message with each type of bear...I hope it makes some child or family very happy. Thanks again!
        Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X