X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCFiremedic
    replied
    There are also some other good tributes at www.wrns.com/America/freedom.htm it's worth the time to listen.

Leave a comment:

• truckie_ladderco_147
    replied
    I have been looking for this for sometime.It is very neat to hear him do this speech.

Leave a comment:

• hctrouble25
    replied
    I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder...but could you all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to my forum called "PLEASE READ ....IT COULD MEAN THE WORLD TO A FALLEN FFs CHILD" and take a minute out of your day to help send your love to a child or family of a fallen FF, Police Officer, or Rescue Worker in NYC. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Leave a comment:

• NCFiremedic
    replied
    I heard this on the radio the other day. http://www.wrns.com/America/tributes/johnwayne.mp3
    Hope it's what you were looking for.

Leave a comment:

• pwc606
    replied
    Stan, I looked on Google.com for about an hour and found nothing of him singing the National Anthem. Sorry. If I hear of it I will E-mail you.

Leave a comment:

• N2DFire
    replied
    captstanm1,

I did a quick search on morpheus and all I found MP3 related was John Wayne doing a "Speech" with America the Beautiful playing in the background.

The recording is called "America, Why I love Her" if that sounds like what you're after you can find it on Morpheus or e-mail me and I'll see that you get it.

Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
    Stephen
    FF/Paramedic

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    started a topic National Anthem

National Anthem

During this tagic time we have heard many patriotic songs by many people. On the way to the Florida Fire College today I was flipping through radio channels and heard John Wayne singing the national anthem. this had to have been (obviously) recorded a long long time ago...but has anyone else heard it anywhere and do you know where to get it? Unfortunatley the reception was bad and I did not get to hear the station long enough to know how to contact them.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X