This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidence or warning?

At the firehouse last night, I was in my room watching the Fox News channel. They have been running headlines from the 9-11 incident as a crawl across the bottom of the screen. They have been using the Arabic pronounciation of bin Laden's name...Usama.

The attack was against the United States of America USA

The jets that struck the World Trade Center Towers were flights out of Logan International Airport, Boston MA.

What do you think?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

I feel it was an attack on the entire western world. These people who still live in the 11th century are anti-everything except for what they want.

There were 80 countries that had people working out of the trdae center and I believe that was their #1 intent.

Airports did not sustain any type of security measures and the government under Clinton allowed our security measures to deteriorate to an unacceptable level.

Hopefully changes will come quick in these policies and the policies of immigration.

These terrorists are a minority in the world and I think their about to find out what a mistake they really made. They will pay the price but will continue to live in their 11th century world and more than a few will be meeting their Allah.

I will refuse to cower to these ragheads under any circumstances. Fear can not be in our creed!!!!!!!!

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: FireLt1951 ]

Comment

Here's anothe ironic coincidence,
      Using MS Word, Wordperfect,
      Type in Q33 NY
      Change the font size to a larger size (26 or so)
      Then change the font to Wingdings.

Freaky...
      HELL YEAH!!!
      The comments made by me are just that. Not of the Fire dept or Ambulance squad I am on.

Comment

Change the font size to 72 if you really want it illustrated. Freaked me out! I feel that Usama Bin Laden was behind it with Sadaam Husseins's help.

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: NY Smokey ]
        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Gonzo:

What do you think?
          Captain... do you listen to Art Bell on talk radio at night???

BTW, I understand the NY part... but what does the Q33 have to do with the attacks? It is an interesting wing-ding indeed.

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: MetalMedic ]
          Richard Nester
          Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Comment

O.K., Here's another...
            9-11, add the digits= 11
            # of people to die on the first flight was 65... 6+5=11
            The next flight was 92... 9+2=11

The WTC put together visually ... 1 1

The Arabs were magnificient mathmaticians a couple of centuries ago... Maybe you might this is more than coincidence, but I do not in the least. The term is numerical determinism, and it's akin to astrology.

Comment

Metalmedic..Dunno what the Q meant...got that in an email. I'll try to find out
              HELL YEAH!!!
              The comments made by me are just that. Not of the Fire dept or Ambulance squad I am on.

Comment

Freaky? Yes.

Intentional? No.

No offense, gents, but if you look hard enough, you can find things like this anywhere. It's like the people who watch Disney movies frame by frame looking for sexual innuendoes.

My opinion.
                Bryan Beall
                Silver City, Oklahoma USA

Comment

I believe the Q 33 was the flight code of one of the jets that crashed into the WTC.

Comment

DCFDLT - Here's another "11" for you:
                    Jesus(5) Christ(6) ... 5+6=11

And guess what??! - He loves you!

The Rev
                    www.cafepress.com/firerev

Comment

Captain Gonzo,
                      I agree with Silver City 4 "If you look hard enough you can find things like this anywhere." In my opinion (and it's just my opinion as a non firefighter who is writing a history of the local fire district) you learn more from news reports and the NY Times. If you surf the web (and I suspect you do) check out the Janes Defence site -- Janes is a British newspaper that deals with defense issues. I've found some fascinating and somber material at their web site. In closing let me say how much I have learned from reading these forums day by day and it's given me information and encoragement to continue with the book at get it done.

Comment

all right i will add to the *11* freaky thing
                        New York was admitted as the 11th state of the union

New York City = has 11 letters
                        the Pentagon= has 11 letters
                        Afghanstian= has 11 letters in it

the WTC was struck when there were 111 days left in the year

the WTC was hit on the 254th day of the year 2+5+4= 11

and the last one I know of is the area code for Afghanstian and Iraq is 119= added together is *11*

NOW that is freaky!
                        Just Me

Comment

capt, irony is you're specialty . coincidence? with your post, absolutely! it's definatly fitting.

NY Smokey, agree w/ you on the culprits. don't forget our 'friends' gaddafy (does spelling really count at this point and time), and ayitollah.

lets see, who else have we ****ed off w/ balls? and are they gearing up to jump on the band wagon . . .

be safe brothers.
                          May God bless all the people and families who have lost
                          their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
                          [email protected]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse