This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANNING CENTER OF INDONESIA

HAI..all of the fire fighter!im very respect about u occupation, i come from indonesia, now im making a final project about THE CENTER OF FIRE FIGHTERS at YOGYAKARTA,INDONESIA..u know indonesia have 2 center of fire figther tranning..when i get curriculum of tranning i think i must get some information from the big tranning center at USA to compare that with indonesia curriculum, to produse and make a good tranning at indonesia...
    btw...I NEED SOME INFORMATION OF :

BASIC CURRICULUM AT TRANNING WHO WANT BECAME A FIRE FIGTHER...IF CAN GIVE SOME CATOLOG TO SUBSCRIBE...

THANKS>>YOU...PLZ HELP ME....

HAI..all of the fire fighter!im very respect about u occupation, i come from indonesia, now im making a final project about THE CENTER OF FIRE FIGHTERS at YOGYAKARTA,INDONESIA..u know indonesia have 2 center of fire figther tranning..when i get curriculum of tranning i think i must get some information from the big tranning center at USA to compare that with indonesia curriculum, to produse and make a good tranning at indonesia...
    btw...I NEED SOME INFORMATION OF :
    BASIC CURRICULUM AT TRANNING WHO WANT BECAME A FIRE FIGTHER...IF CAN GIVE SOME CATOLOG TO SUBSCRIBE...

THANKS>>YOU...PLZ HELP ME....

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X