This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAVEST TV SHOW?

Has anyone seen it? It is a new reality series on CBS that follows around fire crews to runs. If you go to www.tvguide.com it will give you a summary of the show. It was on this morning at 2am. but I didn't stay up.

I am going to predict that BucksE91 believes this post is innappropriate and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

I watched it the other night and it seems raelly good, it states that next week they are going to profile some of the firemen from NYC that are missing/deceased. I want to say it was on Sat nite, but i can't be sure.
      BE ALERT AND STAY ALIVE
      Fire Fighter/Driver
      TLVFD, NY

Comment

The series premiere aired (at least around here) on Saturday September 29th @ 2330 until 0030 September 30th on ABC. I thought the first half hour was great. It sounds like the remaining episodes should be pretty good. Unfortunately, this will probably end up like most fire shows and flop because the general public doesn't care. I hope it does great, but it seems like the only ones who watch are the ones talking on these forums.

Stay Safe

Comment

They rode with us my company for about 4 hours one day. I did not see the first show, but from what you guys are telling me it wont be on too long. Look at the time slots they gave it. Who is going to stay awake till 2330 or 0200 to watch it? With those time slots it was destined to fail!! It's ashame.
          ** The opionions are mine and mine alone, they are not that of my dept or the local**

Comment

It was on UPN last night here in Houston from 10pm till 11pm. Dont know if it was the premiere last night or not. I thought it was a great show. Like PA stated, I hope it doesnt flop also. Maybe if they advertised more and put it in a better time slot it would get more exposure. Looking forward to the next episode.

Be safe and god bless... JB
            These are MY opinions only, not the organizations that I am affiliated with.

Dont forget to wear your "REED"!

Be Safe
            Jerremy Brown

Comment

I saw the show on sunday night and had San Fran on I say the show sucked. San Fran has a lot to learn about fighting fires. I watched it at my hall with a bunch of fellow firefighters and all we saw was mistakes, if OSHA ever got a hold of that tape!!! Going into fires with no masl on opening roofs with no protection, and they didn't even have bunkers on. It was a joke we all laughed. That dept. is a joke.

Comment

Hold the apple cart up ....who are you to bash a fire dept? Looking at your profile and comments it tells me you are nothing but an explorer...or spark as we call them in Boston. Hey Jr, in the real world fires dont go out by throwing the book at it. Let me guess.... you've never been in a fire? If you have you will know that you do not wear the mask 100% of the time. MAybe you get off the piece wearing it, but the real world dont kiddo. So In your mind San Fran has a lot to learn....I bet you have more to learn.
                ** The opionions are mine and mine alone, they are not that of my dept or the local**

Comment

DFD,

I suppose you are going to teach us all the proper way of firefighting with all the experience you have up there in Lancaster. Not the time or the place to be trashing the brothers.
                  Kevin M. Fitzhenry
                  Captain, Rescue Company 1
                  City of Bayonne (NJ) Fire Department

Comment

I was wondering as well about the SFFD. They don't wear bunker pants, but they stand up in the open on the engine (in the space in the back of the truck a la Squad 51 Dodge) and don't don their full turn outs. Here in Canada there's a program about the Toronto Fire Dept and they don't seem to wear full SCBA inside buildings either. I don't remember if it was on Fire Station or The Bravest, but guys were running in the house and one guy was standing outside the entry putting on his SCBA and the other FF's were running in, tank on back, but no mask.

Comment

Hey, To the doink trashing SFFD.

I have seen the SFFD in action, and if you had the set of nuts these FIREFIGHTERS have, then you could talk, until then, just enjoy your explorer meetings. Having lived in SF, I know first hand what these FF's are capable of and what they do. Also if you were a real FF, you would know this is not the time for bashing. Oh by the way, are you perfect? No? then you should through stones.
                      Craig Walker

Union Strong...Union Proud

An Irishman is the only person in the world who would walk over 12 naked women to get to a bottle of Stout.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X