This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Ratings vs American HX

I understand that the 2001 Superbowl had higher tv ratings in America than the Attack on America did on 9-11-01.

All I can say is, wow, what a sad day we live in.

I watched the coverage on tv for 12 hours on 9-11, however I was off duty.

Your thoughts?

yeah, don't forget...the Superbowl was on ONE network. The coverage was on almost every network.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

Is this the most important thing you can think to post here?

The Super Bowl was a planned event, a pleasurable event, that many people all over the world look forward to.

The terrorist attacks were unknown beforehand, they were not pleasurable in any way, and I don't blame people for wanting to shut the news off for a while just to get a breather.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I even posted an answer to this, beyond showing how inane the original post was. If this is the most important thing you can think of to talk about right now, then you're right - this is a sad day we live in.
      "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Comment

And how long are we supposed to keep up these terrorist-related-only topics? When FH.com opens the other forums back up?

No need to jump on someone's case because they post a topic that you don't agree with. Not like this was a rude, insensitive post. Show's how much you believe in America's freedoms...
        IACOJ Agitator
        Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

One thing you have to look at is the time of both events. The super bowl is on Sun. evening. most people don't work on Sundays or evenings for that matter. The attack was on a Tues morning when most people were at work and therfore may not have had access to it.
          When the defecation hits the oscillation I'll be there.

Comment

Forget it...I give up.

I just relayed a story from MSNBC that I thought was interesting, all the other "Attack" topics had been covered as far as I could see. It is called variety.

Bucks.... Tell you what, write up a draft of FH Forum ettiquite and send it to me so I don't have to waste anymore of your time.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X