This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNOW A FDNY

I AM INTERESTED IN HOW MANY BROTHERS OUT THERE KNEW SOMEONE FROM THE FDNY.. I HAVE TWO FRIENDS THAT I STILL HAVE NOT MADE CONTACT WITH.

I have 4 cousins in F.D.N.Y. All safe thank God. But I knew Father Judge and Pat Brown from Rescue 1 is listed as missing. They were both friends of my family. The only comfort I can find in Father Mike's death is that he is watching over all of the fallen firefighters in heaven. And if I know those guys they're having quite the party. Remember we mourn the loss and then we celebrate their life. We are all better people from knowing them.

Stay safe out there!

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: NY Smokey ]
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Smokey- I have a great picture of a sign hanging in E1/L24's quarters that I took just this past Saturday:

"FATHER MIKE: HE AIN'T HEAVY, HE'S MY BROTHER"

I have 4 friends on the missing roster. God bless their souls. God Bless all of the perished persons souls.....

Comment

I have one friend there, but he was on light duty and not involved in initial incident so i am told
        09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
        ------------------------------
        IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
        "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
        BMI Investigator
        ------------------------------
        The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X