This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY / Powerpoint "In Memory"

I have put together a Power Point presentation played with the song "Overcome" by "Live". I am a Volunteer Firefighter in Weirton, WV and had origionally did the Power Point for me. After showing to some of the guys, they suggested I might get it out there for everyone. I have made a link to the Power Point presentation, it is : http://findamarket.com/fdny/GodBless.html . There are two files, one is the presentation and the other is the SETUP program. You will need both files. After Downloading, run the setup program.

Lt206, that was a very powerful presentation. There is very little else to say, except that it was very well done. You did right to post it.

Cheers from Malahat 27, play safe y'all.
    Malahat27: "Play safe y'all."

Comment

WOW, that is an incredible presentation. Thank you so much for posting that. I hope everyone can see it and feel the power that it has. What an incredible presentation. Thanks again.

Comment

I'm blown away.

Thank You Brother!!!

Comment

Outstanding Job!!
          Henry C. Hoffman Jr.

Comment

Bro,

You have definately got some talent there.

Thank you very much for sharing that with us. Keep up the good work!
            Lets watch out for each other because no one else will! Be safe and sane! Opinions Expressed are Mine alone and do not reflect on any dept or organization to which I may belong.

Comment

LT206Cove...

I am typing this thank you with tears welling up in my eyes. Your choice of images and music is a fitting tribute to our fallen brothers and sisters and sums
              what we as Americans will do...Overcome.
              ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
              Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

OK. What's the trick to get this Powerpoint presentation to run ? The PPP program downloads just fine, then the "setup" program seems to just freeze.

Joe

Comment

A buddy of mine has put a page up with a nice slide show set to "My Hero" by the Foo Fighters. You can download the file, which is in mpg format right from the web page.

FDNY Tribute

Comment

Do you all have optonline or DSL or Cable?? It told me it would take 1 hour and 9 minutes to download......Yikes.
                    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
                    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

DSL here... took me 30 seconds to d/l...

Very nicely done, brother!!!!!
                      Remember the brothers... FDNY 9/11/01

FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

I.A.C.O.J. for LIFE!

Comment

I had it in about 10 secs through cable, I did not get any sound Any suggestions?
                        WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I finally had an opportunity to download it. Excellent presentation Lt206.

For those having challenges:
                          - It's a big file so dialup users will need to go get some chow while downloading.
                          - Lt206 did an excellent job of packaging the presentation for those users that don't have powerpoint. The file prez0.ppz is the packaged presentation, music and the viewer. pngsetup.exe is the "unpackager". Make sure that you download both files into the same folder (I made a folder called \show) and then doubleclick on pngsetup.exe. If pngsetup isn't working try downloading it again.

Thanks again Lt206.

/Jeff

Comment

Lt.Cove,
                            The link doesn't seem to be working.
                            Smile....it ain't all that bad!!!!!!!

Comment

Help! Am I doing something wrong? I click on get the presentation and all it does is toss the code at me. I downloaded the set up ok. Thanx in advance

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X